User Controls

I'm going to be a father.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I don't feel young anymore.
    HTS highlight reel
    She's going to abort it.
    HTS highlight reel
    She's going to kill your baby, Enter. She's just letting you get attached before she does it.
    Originally posted by HTS She's going to kill your baby, Enter. She's just letting you get attached before she does it.

She's not wires, HTS.
    HTS highlight reel
    Serious question: do you ever feel bad about that stuff? Wires, Unwyred... I feel like I kicked them while they were down, even if it was "punching up".
    Originally posted by HTS Serious question: do you ever feel bad about that stuff? Wires, Unwyred… I feel like I kicked them while they were down, even if it was "punching up".

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed those terrible posts. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed those terrible posts. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Thanks, Entereda.
    Originally posted by HTS Thanks, Entereda.

Teehee
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita She's not wires, HTS.

They're all wires, Enter.
    Originally posted by HTS They're all wires, Enter.

Real talk, out of all the disgusting whores in the world, from Tinder of all places, I lucked out. It's why I was so ecstatic on here when I originally went out with her. It's weird reading this thread now, knowing how important she'd be:

https://niggasin.space/thread/26043

It's actually kind of cute, lol. The one time I didn't make a negative post about a woman. That's kinda special...
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita Real talk, out of all the disgusting whores in the world, from Tinder of all places, I lucked out. It's why I was so ecstatic on here when I originally went out with her. It's weird reading this thread now, knowing how important she'd be:

https://niggasin.space/thread/26043

It's actually kind of cute, lol. The one time I didn't make a negative post about a woman. That's kinda special…

Okay, yeah, that's really adorable. I hope it works out well for you. Ahhhhh. I want this to be true soo bad, so I can keep being as happy as I am right now for you. 😊
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Is she at least pretty/have a decent body/not fat?
    Originally posted by HTS Okay, yeah, that's really adorable. I hope it works out well for you. Ahhhhh. I want this to be true soo bad, so I can keep being as happy as I am right now for you. 😊

lol Thanks.

Originally posted by RestStop Is she at least pretty/have a decent body/not fat?

She isn't fat, and she's attractive, as evidenced by my old threads about her.

https://niggasin.space/thread/26045

Originally posted by Enterita lol you know what's funny

when I was waiting in the bar with my friend, my friend was like "dude you're gonna get raped, it's not gonna be her"

and then when she turned up lookin' all cute and came up and hugged me, he musta been thinking "what in the fuck…"

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita I don't feel young anymore.

pics or it didnt happen
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita lol Thanks.

She isn't fat, and she's attractive, as evidenced by my old threads about her.

https://niggasin.space/thread/26045

Lol.

attention whoring fake news
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah, I should add I hope it all works out in your favor bro. You deserve it, all jokes aside.
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah, I should add I hope it all works out in your favor bro. You deserve it, all jokes aside.

Thanks yous.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by ~L J~

You went to the effort of finding that image, and editing my handle over it. That's how much I mean to you. Meanwhile, I don't even know who you are beyond the fact that by the looks of your avatar and stylistic username, you're another DH'er.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Actually nope! That picture was sent to me yesterday (no searching involved on my end), and it literally took 5 sec to write your handle on it cuz I have a “smart” phone lol. I only know who you are because you’ve made 500 threads crying about how your life sucks cuz you can’t find a woman, and now it’s threads talking about being a father. Hopefully, you didn’t knock up one of those Tinder dates ya had. That has the potential of being rather scary.

Best of luck to ya. ✌️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top