User Controls

ATTN: Everyone who thought my tinder date would be a disaster.

Enterita African Astronaut
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    it was you that thought it would be a disaster. you even took a pal along because you thought you were gonna get mugged, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you know that^ song is about bisexuality right?

Originally posted by NARCassist you know that^ song is about bisexuality right?

lol you know what's funny

when I was waiting in the bar with my friend, my friend was like "dude you're gonna get raped, it's not gonna be her"

and then when she turned up lookin' all cute and came up and hugged me, he musta been thinking "what in the fuck..."

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
    when you fuck her get her to give you a golden shower mate. i know you prolly think it sounds gross but you'll fucking love it, its hot af.

Originally posted by NARCassist when you fuck her get her to give you a golden shower mate. i know you prolly think it sounds gross but you'll fucking love it, its hot af.

I don't... what...

are you supposed to jack off when she's pissing on you or something?
    Originally posted by Enterita I don't… what…

are you supposed to jack off when she's pissing on you or something?

you can do, or lick her pussy as she pee's is nice. i like to get them to piss all over my cock and balls immediately before i fuck her with my now pissy wet cock.

Originally posted by NARCassist you can do, or lick her pussy as she pee's is nice. i like to get them to piss all over my cock and balls immediately before i fuck her with my now pissy wet cock.

Oh. I'll uh... I'll check that out.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    no one gives a fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i give a fuck.

specially if she pee's on me first ;)

Stfu faggot
    lol, i just got called a faggart by a faggart hah.

Originally posted by NARCassist lol, i just got called a faggart by a faggart hah.

I was referring to Enter.
    hahah, enter you just got called a faggart by a faggart, how embarrassing, lol.

Cringe thread
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Any chic that bangs a dude that brings a butt buddy to a date,deserves the weak fuck she’s gonna get...
    Originally posted by Archer513 Any chic that bangs a dude that brings a butt buddy to a date,deserves the weak fuck she’s gonna get…

Or the threesome
Jump to Top