User Controls

My Tinder date. (drunk post)

Enterita African Astronaut
    I was sitting in the bar with my friend, because he was going to be there for protection if it turned out she was going to mug me or it was a gang or something.

Anyway... she came in and...

..IT WAS JUST LIKE HER PHOTOS! But BETTER!!! She was so cute and looked so cool! She gave me a hug and we went to sit down and she went and got herself a beer.

We fucking talked, then we bar hopped, went to all these different places in town...

fuck it was cool. She actually wanted to spend time with me. Like, I felt so confident.

Fuck I'm so happy. I don't care if she doesn't message me again after this night. Tonight I felt valued, I used tinder for the first time, got a match with a cute girl, and actually had a great memorable night. She even touched me during the night, like grabbed me and motioned me around corners and stuff when she was like "Let's go this way" etc.

I know I'm rambling coz I'm fucking drunk right now but holy fuck

I'm so happy ;_; maybe women don't hate me after all
    MY DATE WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!! I FEEL SO CONFIDENT!!!! ^_^

My friend was like "so u didn't get laid?" but I didn't try to get laid. My goal was to feel accepted and get my confidence up which I succeeded at. I'm so happy. ^_^
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Right on fona!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh, here's something I just remembered that's pretty funny.

I kept lying about shit, and so she said, "why are u being so mysterious? are you a serial killer or something?"

lol.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so you gonna see her again?

more to the point is she gonna see you again?

Originally posted by NARCassist more to the point is she gonna see you again?

She added me on FB and followed me on instagram, she wants to see me again yes!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!! :D But as I said I don't care if it doesn't work out, I'm just happy I felt appreciated and she enjoyed hanging out with me, you know?

Like I no longer think women hate me anymore.
    mso8 Houston
    hey, good shit dude. keep it up, hopefully you can see her again
    good, now go put your dick in that dirty little cum bucket.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thank you guys. ^_^ I'm so happy. ANd yeah I'm really drunk right nwo.

I guess I'm not ugly..................
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    told you tinder fixes things. Glad you took your first steps. Congrats.
    Wellp, I'm one of the boys now. Yeah, I meet cute chicks on tinder as well. LMAO can you believe there's fuckin' incel losers who don't do that shit? Fuckin' hilarious.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita Oh, here's something I just remembered that's pretty funny.

I kept lying about shit, and so she said, "why are u being so mysterious? are you a serial killer or something?"

lol.

This is why your relationships don't work out. "Mysterious" is code for "sneaky asshole"
Jump to Top