User Controls

Being an alcoholic sucks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I kind of hate to make this thread because its embarrassing to make, but drinking as much as I do is kind of boring and not as fun anymore. I like to get jolly with people but I've used it as a crutch for way too long. I'm not even worried about what other people think or having a seizure at my probation office, but im just grossed out about how lame it is. And I have all these stupid ideas like "well how will i get laid if i can't go to a bar" or how things will be boring ect..

and this should probably be put in bitch and moan but at the same time the back and forth and back and forth of sweating it all out and then doing it again has gotten old. Regardless of what you guys think about the women that i see/ date they still like to drink and smoke (something else I'm not allowed too do) and I don't want to be a total monk.

The whole situation just really bothers me.

has anyone else ever been through this?
    Yeah man I have told you that you need to cut back on the sauce, I dont even drink that much and a lot of people consider me to be a degenerate.

You can take some drugs to help with alcohol WD unless they piss test you. Just go to AA and tell them your story I'm sure someone there is better suited to help you than us.

They are local, they know your area and culture so maybe you should look into it man. Do psychedelics instead of drinking all the time I can get your every tryptamine on the face of the earth.

Just be cool man its zaint zattex day
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I kind of hate to make this thread because its embarrassing to make, but drinking as much as I do is kind of boring and not as fun anymore. I like to get jolly with people but I've used it as a crutch for way too long. I'm not even worried about what other people think or having a seizure at my probation office, but im just grossed out about how lame it is. And I have all these stupid ideas like "well how will i get laid if i can't go to a bar" or how things will be boring ect..

and this should probably be put in bitch and moan but at the same time the back and forth and back and forth of sweating it all out and then doing it again has gotten old. Regardless of what you guys think about the women that i see/ date they still like to drink and smoke (something else I'm not allowed too do) and I don't want to be a total monk.

The whole situation just really bothers me.

has anyone else ever been through this?

I have one piece of advice. If you don't like what you got stop doing what your doing. Because what you are doing is getting you what you got. In other words nothing changes until you do.
    maybe you should kill yourself
    Dionysus Houston
    Maybe you should get an opiate habit. Way better than alcoholism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah I've been there. Not to make this a contest but I was probably infinitely worse of an alcoholic and a person in general. The reason I stopped is because I nearly beat this old man to death and so they threw me in drug court for 7 months. Drug court is boring so I'll skip past that and just say basically the only reason I quit is because I was forced to.

The well I have to go to a bar thing is just as much a routine as alcohol fitting right into your plans is. I wish I had some esoteric and divine like advice for you...if you have a lot of leisure time it's going to make it that much harder. I guess me being constantly busy with court/aa meetings etc..it was like I was trying to sneak sleep in without getting caught rather than beer.

Get a hobby is so the cliche but I suppose find something time consuming that you enjoy would be a good start.
    Just do meth and bundy bro
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Alcohol is a tough one to quit, at least for me.
    I have quit cigs,amps,cocaine.Actually coke was the easiest one to put down.
    I don't know man its 3:30 on a Saturday and I just finished my first rum and coke of the day and I feel great.
    The birds are cherpin the sun is out and its 80 degrees outside, time to make another drink sit on my back deck and watch my bees make me honey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My alcoholism has turned into more of a personal trait than a problem, it's like wearing glasses or being left handed at this point. I've just regressed to baseline, I don't get drunk and do stupid things and destroy relationships, I just drink and do exactly the same things I do sober while feeling slightly better than I otherwise would. Yesterday I was working on a project for a couple of hours, stood up to go to the bathroom and stumbled a bit, and was like "oh yeah, I'm drunk, I forgot about that".

I think I've maxed out by alcohol abuse skill.
    I have bundyaholism
    Don't worry Lanny in a few years you'll be able to print a new liver so its all good.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I get fucking wasted every time I drink. EVERY TIME.

But yeah idk Bill Krozby if you don't enjoy it why do you keep doing it? If you're really an alcoholic then you need to seek some form of treatment because I guarantee you won't be able to just cold turkey it on your own. And of course you NEED to replace it with something. Do you have anything that you like to do as much as drinking?
    J.P.W Houston
    I love being daytime drunk but as I am now a bus driver I am unable to be a daytime drunk :(
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryOnion watch my bees make me honey.

NO THEY AMKE FOOD SOR THEY OWN ADN U STEAL IT FRONNM THENM I HOPEET THEY ALL TURNT ON U AND GO IN UR EYES IT HAPPEN SUMTIMES
    What??^^
    MY beeee's cannot survive without me.
    I spend way more than I get back.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I have one piece of advice. If you don't like what you got stop doing what your doing. Because what you are doing is getting you what you got. In other words nothing changes until you do.

Yeah I'm aware, I just make threads for cathartic purposes for the most part
    Originally posted by Dionysus Maybe you should get an opiate habit. Way better than alcoholism.

It is a better habit, I've done it but don't want that either, it sucks in other ways, plus like I said I'm drug tested
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I'm aware, I just make threads for cathartic purposes for the most part

I almost wonder if you showcasing your failures and putting your miserable life on display is some kind of turn on for you, since you do it so often and relentlessly.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling NO THEY AMKE FOOD SOR THEY OWN ADN U STEAL IT FRONNM THENM I HOPEET THEY ALL TURNT ON U AND GO IN UR EYES IT HAPPEN SUMTIMES

bees aim for the nose and mouth.

they focus on the CO2 emissions
Jump to Top