User Controls

Help opening a safe

Kafka sweaty
    This safe has been here for decades, no key for it, never opened. Since it's my last night here I want to open it and am not sure how. Does anyone have ideas?

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    rake the lock

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I don't have time to learn lockpicking and can't actually use a can-opener, was hoping to use some kind of force but am not sure with what or how.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hinges are exposed, you can probably cut them with an angle grinder
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra hinges are exposed, you can probably cut them with an angle grinder

that.

use a diamond blade with running water to cool it then use the largest crowbar that can be found to pry it open
    Kafka sweaty
    Guess there's not enough time. All I can think to do is take a hammer to the hinges.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    use the key or the combo.

fuck no wonder they apy me the big bucks to be here
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    or just blow it up with sophies istructions on how2make homemade explosives.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian or just blow it up with sophies istructions on how2make homemade explosives.

I could cook something up but only know the theory so may do damage to the contents of the safe, myself etc.
    Originally posted by Kafka I don't have time to learn lockpicking and can't actually use a can-opener, was hoping to use some kind of force but am not sure with what or how.

you might not have to

there is a chance raking the lock could set the pins and open it if it's just some old one like that idk how old locks work but I imagine they aren't very well designed
    Kafka sweaty
    I'll try the hammer. Thanks for trying to help anyway.
    idk if there's anything you can use to make a makeshift rake. I don't have any lockpicking tools so i've never had a desire to learn

the ultimate lockpick
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe it has no panties on, dig a tunnel into its duff
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse2118 idk if there's anything you can use to make a makeshift rake. I don't have any lockpicking tools so i've never had a desire to learn

the ultimate lockpick

theres a reason the CIA released 'the anarchists cookbook' to the general public.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    theres a reason you made a post, whats youre points
    Kafka sweaty
    Would sulfuric acid erode it? My uncle keeps that in his shed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not in any reasonable amount of time

if you don't have power tools you probably won't be able to do it, maybe try banging the pins out of the hinges
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Guess there's not enough time. All I can think to do is take a hammer to the hinges.

why are women so fucking difficult. pick the fucking thing as shown. just get two fucking paper clips and bend one 90 degrees and make the s pick you stupid faggot
    Originally posted by Kafka Would sulfuric acid erode it? My uncle keeps that in his shed.

ur unkels dik up.mi but in hems shed faget
    Originally posted by Third Temple why are women so fucking difficult. pick the fucking thing as shown. just get two fucking paper clips and bend one 90 degrees and make the s pick you stupid faggot

Why are you such a misogynist?
Jump to Top