User Controls

Just went to jail

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pulled over on my goddamn bike. I barely remember it, kicking myself in the ass for not just biking off instead of waiting for the cop. Reason for pulled over- no fucking headlight on my bike. Reason for going to jail- warrant for unpaid fines from 2 years ago.

My bail was 400 and of course this was the one time I decide to not carry my cash on me and leave it at home so I had to sit in booking for 4 hours waiting for my friend to wake up.

At least they didn't give me a DUI I guess. 15th time in county now. I'm so cool.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck. I'm still drunk and I have to work in 3 hours. I really want to just get stupid all day and do nothing. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
    Goddamnit.

This is all my fault.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Phoenix Goddamnit.

This is all my fault.

Tee-hee TC ruined my life!!!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Police state America.
    did u tell ur inmates bout triangles
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ …going to jail…

did you make lots of new friends who gave you free prostate exams?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Pulled over on my goddamn bike. I barely remember it, kicking myself in the ass for not just biking off instead of waiting for the cop. Reason for pulled over- no fucking headlight on my bike. Reason for going to jail- warrant for unpaid fines from 2 years ago.

My bail was 400 and of course this was the one time I decide to not carry my cash on me and leave it at home so I had to sit in booking for 4 hours waiting for my friend to wake up.

At least they didn't give me a DUI I guess. 15th time in county now. I'm so cool.

I'v been to County one time in my life. on a bullshit charge wehre the cops fuking yanked me off of a train because my bootcast looked like I had a knife in it, when I was adjusting it. (This model had those metal brackets) so they arrest me for being drunk in public. while the cop drove me to county was probably high on something, doing 120 and having to take a safety driving course the next day for the entire week.. and lost my boot. I mean BART police have some fucked up issues. I was 1 station away from where Oscar Grant got shot (or 2.. it was 12th street).

You were DUI on a bike? dude, not only is that still a DUI it actually would affect your car insurance as well. You're very lucky.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Pulled over on my goddamn bike. I barely remember it, kicking myself in the ass for not just biking off instead of waiting for the cop. Reason for pulled over- no fucking headlight on my bike. Reason for going to jail- warrant for unpaid fines from 2 years ago.

I red three words and that was the most hilarious thing, you have got to be trolling, who gets a dui on a bike. lol

hope you don't get a jay walking violation

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-23T17:47:21.494391+00:00
    derpadew! guess you're just going to be bussing it for now on. Got your bike license take away . that sucks

maybe its different in your state, but here in texas if you're pulled over for drunk biking, they impound your scooter
    you should probably chill out when you're riding a bike. You're a grown man not a child

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-23T17:51:10.120322+00:00
    Originally posted by mmQ Fuck. I'm still drunk and I have to work in 3 hours. I really want to just get stupid all day and do nothing. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

you're a derpadew, you got cucked by the pigs, you should of pedaled away since you had a bike, what are they going to do run over a white male? I don't think so bromo

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-23T17:58:08.546753+00:00
    I think the fact you can get a DUI for being tipsy on a bicycle says enough about America.
    >leaving the house
    "Pulled over on" isn't that funny.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Dargo I think the fact you can get a DUI for being tipsy on a bicycle says enough about America.

To be fair, driving on a bicycle while intoxicated puts you at serious risk, along with others, causing potential damage to their car, or leading them to an accident with others.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I red three words and that was the most hilarious thing, you have got to be trolling, who gets a dui on a bike. lol

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-23T17:47:21.494391+00:00

I said I didn't get a DUI. Obviously I can still ride my bike.

It is what it is. I didn't pay my fines, that's my own damn fault. Of course they don't give a shit about my bike having a headlight they just wanted a reason to question me, a black man wearing a hoodie at 3 in the morning.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice To be fair, driving on a bicycle while intoxicated puts you at serious risk, along with others, causing potential damage to their car, or leading them to an accident with others.

What about rollerblading?
    Can't you be arrested just for being drunk in public in America?

At least you have to be being disorderly here. Ie pissing in takeaways or fighting road signs
    Originally posted by mmQ I said I didn't get a DUI. Obviously I can still ride my bike.

I said I didn't get a DUI

"At least they didn't give me a DUI I guess" this lead us to believe you were drunk but didn't get a DUI.. so you're lucky you didn't get a DUI
Jump to Top