User Controls

Tips on how to come across as more intimidating.

I look intimidating, and everyone says when I'm angry I'm scary as fuck. And yet I still don't get respect from a lot of people because they know when I open my mouth I just say goofy shit. They think I'm a joke.

How do I come across as more intimidating? For one, obviously, I'm gonna stop saying stupid stuff. What else.
    Carry a bloodied axe around with you
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Wear a denim jacket with the nips cut out and assless chaps, you've gotta be pretty hardcore to walk around like that without worrying.
    you guuuuys
    In any case if people already see you as a joke there's no way you're going to change that unless you rape them and assert your dominance. And then after when they're walking funny with a sore dripping ass you stare at them and say "Who's laughing now".

Boom, no longer a joke
    Originally posted by reject In any case if people already see you as a joke there's no way you're going to change that unless you rape them and assert your dominance. And then after when they're walking funny with a sore dripping ass you stare at them and say "Who's laughing now".

Boom, no longer a joke

well I change my life setting a lot. new towns, new friends. so for the next era of my life, I wanna know what to do to start things off right.
    Walk up to the biggest baddest dude you see and rape him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter I look intimidating, and everyone says when I'm angry I'm scary as fuck. And yet I still don't get respect from a lot of people because they know when I open my mouth I just say goofy shit. They think I'm a joke.

How do I come across as more intimidating? For one, obviously, I'm gonna stop saying stupid stuff. What else.

a hare lipped window licking wheelchair bound retard wouldn't consider you intimidating.

make sure you always have a dick in your mouth. that'll keep you from saying stupid shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just don't say anything. Ever.

People will think you're psychotic.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by reject RisiR??

i ws scared he gonna turnt on me if i postd it on a thread he in
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    I practice every day in front of the mirror. the most important thing I learned is how to snap my fingers in a charming way while I'm doing an betamale eye contact
    fuck shit up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wallet chain
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    just b yourself
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Wallet chain

Spike your hair up too so they know you're intense.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Become the quiet guy.
    You'll never get rid of it.
    Always have an erection.
Jump to Top