User Controls

made a fuckin chicken cutlet took pics

This is a fast and basic recipe to whip up some shit real quick in that small window of time you have in between shit you have to do.

Ingredients are minimal: Chicken breast, one egg per 2 breasts, table spoon of mayo per breast, half an onion per 2 breasts, some garlic, flour, and whatever salt/spices you want, a good chopping tool (I used a tomahawk), and a pistol to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Tell your whore of a bottle to give it up. This is a basic need for every recipe, period.

Cut your chicken tits into thin fillets, then cut them lengthwise.

Chop your slut chicken tits into cubes.

Get your chopping tool and chop the fuck out of your shit until its almost ground. Repeat for as many cicken tits as you require.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cut your onions and garlic. A food processor helps here because unlike the chicken, you want the veggies to be cut as thin as possible.

Throw your processed veggies into the fucking tits along with whatever spices/salt you want.

Throw in the mayo and the eggs. Tell it to stay still while you stir or else.

Stir the fuck out of the tits/spices/mayo/eggs, then add flour and stir again. Add enough flour till the tit mix is sticky and not at all fluid.

All mixed up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Add some oil of choice to a pan. I used two pans to hurry the fuck up. The tits should not be swimming in oil, just enough to cook them well.

Cook until bottom side is brown, then flip, etc.

Watch the shit stack.

Keep watching it stack, eat some on the go.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I don’t have time right now but this my reminder post i’ll come back with a beer and really analyse this quality thread
    fuck im so stoned and that looks so dank. if i ate that i could die and feel alright
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Looks really good man. Put a patty betwixt 2 buns 4 on da run
    Hahahahahahaha
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls I don’t have time right now but this my reminder post i’ll come back with a beer and really analyse this quality thread

That aint beer bitch! It's malt liquor.
    There's that cheap composite granite again.
    Originally posted by Fox Hahahahahahaha

you want more recipes, im working on a cookbook.

https://niggasin.space/thread/45683

https://niggasin.space/thread/48417

https://niggasin.space/thread/48716
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    that's such a russian american chicken God bless you good sir
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Damn that looks good.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    will be funny if OP accidentally shoots his food while posing for these photos someday. especially the explanation he'll have to give the cops for discharging the weapon
    Originally posted by aldra will be funny if OP accidentally shoots his food while posing for these photos someday. especially the explanation he'll have to give the cops for discharging the weapon

"The chicken was attacking me, I was afraid for my life while standing my ground".
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I mean it looked like shit while preparing it but when cooked it looked good.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian "The chicken was attacking me, I was afraid for my life while standing my ground".

Bill Krozby will give the same explanation when he eventually kills a hooker.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Number13 I mean it looked like shit while preparing it but when cooked it looked good.

Bill Krozby will give the same explanation when he eventually kills a hooker.

Fyi im thanking both statements
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Is this really Russian style cooking though? It seems extra fatty
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Is this really Russian style cooking though? It seems extra fatty

All the ingredients were stolen from Ukrainians
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Is this really Russian style cooking though? It seems extra fatty

I learned this recipe from a Russian, although whether or not the food/style itself is Russian is irrelevant to me personally.

As far as fatty; everyone cooks to cater to their specific caloric needs.
Jump to Top