User Controls

made a fuckin salad took pics

Merry Christams to all, this is a salad recipe.
    This is a variation of an Olivier salad recipe.

You know how carrots found their way to the Olivier salad? Those who are young, those who have not lived in Soviet times; Most likely do not know that the original version of the Olivier salad used Chicken meat; and it used to be called, and is still called "Stolichni salat" (salad of the capitol). So how, then, in this Soviet variant of the "salad of the capitol", we ended up with carrots?

The matter originated in one Moscow restaurant, which was attached to some "creative" house/condo. It was either the house of an actor, or a house of an artist; basically, into this restaunt creative people came. And in our country cereative intelecualts, differing form non-creative intelectuals, liked to drink a lot. Imagine to yourself drunk people, who, as the time goes on, lose the sense of taste; they no longer understand what they eat.

In the original recipe for this salad, besides meat, carrots, peas, potatoes, and other stuff, were also crabs, or lobster necks, chiecken, and other meat products. And so, real crab was, and stays, a very expensive ingridient. And so the cheff of the restaurent, serving drunken creative intelligents, instead of crabs, served carrots. This is beacuse they look similar in color, and drunk people did not know any better, nor did they care.

This is how carrots found their way into the Olivier salad.
    This is what you need.

Grab a pickle, cut some onion, pour some vodka, recipe is complete. Aren’t you happy?

Grab your lean beef and cut out whatever fat the jedis sneaked in.

Throw the fucking meat into some boiling water.

Once your meat is cooked, throw it in the fridge to cool off.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The cooling off takes a while, so have a drink while you wait.

Cut. Remember that if you cut, you must cut down the road before you cut across the street. Cut the shit lengthwise and then into cubes. Let it boil for a while.

Later cut some other shit into cubes, and add to the already boiling carrots.

While the mix of crap is boiling, cut your cooled off meat into cubes.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When the potatoes are almost cooked, sift them out of the pot, and let them cook from the heat that is within them (cook without water). Throw the carrot/ potato mix into a sifter and leave it.

Meanwhile throw your cubes meat, along with cubed pickles and peas into a bowl.

Add your cooked carrots/potatoes (taste to make sure theyre just about right).

VODKA.

Mix all your shit with mayonnaise, then let the dill rain from the heavens.

Mix it up and you’re all done. Serve with vodka while shitposting on NIS.

Incognito2u African Astronaut
    I'm cracking up over all the mags in the refrigerator
    Originally posted by Incognito2u I'm cracking up over all the mags in the refrigerator

Some snacks are best served cold.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What...no Russian dressing?
    Originally posted by stl1 What…no Russian dressing?

This is an old Soviet, maybe even a Russian Empire recipe. No such thing as ketchup/mayonnaise mix yet.
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Some snacks are best served cold.

That's a good point
    cigreting Dark Matter
    10/10 cooking thread again
    Bueno motherfucker
    Very nice, in my household we don't add meats, but we do add apples, eggs, and mustard.
    G African Astronaut
    Finally someone here cooks whom doesn't look to be living in squalor & mental illness, kudos Russian kudos.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Mix it up and you’re all done. Serve with vodka while shitposting on NIS.

Looks good..did you eat it all? Lol
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i wan some
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Looks good..did you eat it all? Lol

I ate most of it over the day today.

I drank almost the whole bottle that day tho, and I had a dream that I could fly. Then I woke up and had more salad .
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This is what you need.

Grab a pickle, cut some onion, pour some vodka, recipe is complete. Aren’t you happy?

Grab your lean beef and cut out whatever fat the jedis sneaked in.

Throw the fucking meat into some boiling water.

Once your meat is cooked, throw it in the fridge to cool off.

where did you get those life like water squirt guns at?
    dude, you have hairy hands.

maybe keep holding that water pistol more than yanking the wet noodle.
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 where did you get those life like water squirt guns at?

From the water squirt gun store.

Originally posted by iam_asiam68 dude, you have hairy hands.

maybe keep holding that water pistol more than yanking the wet noodle.

The last thing I cooked before this salad was a turkey noodle soup. Are you said that this soup made me hairy?
    could be the ingredients. and i need to find that squirt gun store. those damn things just about look authentic.
Jump to Top