User Controls

I've only fucked 12 broads.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Well are you young?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm currently auctioning off my virginity. The opening bid is I do yard work around your house for the week after and hope you bang me again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I used to go over a mental list from time to time because I felt like it would be kind of a dick thing to not remember someone I slept with.

I should do it now.

Call me a prude if you will, but I don't think people should have so many sex partners that they can't remember them.

That being said, I've reached the 20 mark recently and it's becoming harder and harder to mentally recite that list.
    The irony is that I sleep with women because I want them to go out with me.

It never turns out that way.

I still remain...

Originally posted by Sudo I'm currently auctioning off my virginity. The opening bid is I do yard work around your house for the week after and hope you bang me again

I'll start with a bid of $100 for the yard work alone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 🐿 Well are you young?

Forever.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm currently auctioning off my virginity. The opening bid is I do yard work around your house for the week after and hope you bang me again

I'll cut cha back yard😀
    Originally posted by mmQ Forever.

Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Fucked only ten men rest of client list were fetishy freak cunts that got off on stuff little to do with sex.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies.

An observatory is a romantic place to take someone on a date, I've always thought. I've helped other people get back into dating, romance, etc, but I don't do any of that shit.
    once you sleep with a girl you cuck yourself out though. it's better to reject them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How can you finger a girl and not fuck her? The only times I've fingered a girl and not fucked was when I was completely fucked up or not distracted? Like are there girls going

"You know ____?"
    "Oh yeah he's cute"
    "Yeah he fingerblasted me but I didn't let him hit"

Maybe your finger game is whack. The trick is to give yourself carpal tunnel
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Ive only fucked 3 women. I think i win.

E: Stop complaining, faggot.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by filtration In some woods, she was standing in front, I unziped her jeans, slipped my hand down her panties and finger blasted her. Asked for fuck her but she refused… Come to think of it, I shouldn't have asked, and instead just took.

Unless you have some stupid long orangutan fingers or shes SUPER into you, standing up fingering a chick does absolutely nothing. She pretty much has to be sitting or laying down to be able to hit the right spot (i think the weird bumpy thing is the g-spot??? lol).
    Originally posted by filtration In some woods, she was standing in front, I unziped her jeans, slipped my hand down her panties and finger blasted her. Asked for fuck her but she refused… Come to think of it, I shouldn't have asked, and instead just took.

I had the exact same thing happen when I was 16. She was wearing panties with a zipper and moved away a few days later. Nice memory. Probly could have fucked her too but it wasn't meant to be. How old are you?
    Originally posted by CASPER Unless you have some stupid long orangutan fingers or shes SUPER into you, standing up fingering a chick does absolutely nothing. She pretty much has to be sitting or laying down to be able to hit the right spot (i think the weird bumpy thing is the g-spot??? lol).

Am i the only the girl who does not like being fingered?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Am i the only the girl who does not like being fingered?

Nope you’re not! I prefer the D.
    Originally posted by Technologist Nope you’re not! I prefer the D.

Guys are really fucking clumsy i never met a man who can really make me cum.
Jump to Top