User Controls

ITT: I Dox Myself

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    [REDACTED]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd probably post my Facebook and Twitter account if I had em'.

I once did, so you might find my name on Facebook and/or Twitter, but I haven't posted anything on either in years.

Come on people, let loose a bit, be an open book from time to time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nice to meet you, Darren.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nice to meet you, Darren.

You too.

I don't know your first name, and if you want to bring it up, that's your choice.

But either way, good to meet you somewhat more formally, as well.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol gay.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by gadzooks You too.

I don't know your first name, and if you want to bring it up, that's your choice.

But either way, good to meet you somewhat more formally, as well.

My name is Alfredo. Alfredo Sinterosa.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Interesting.
    Originally posted by gadzooks There's way too much paranoia about personal information and all that on the Internet these days.

And I get it! I really, truly do.

But you know what, just to put a few people at ease, I am going to dox myself here…

I am, in fact, SpartacusDonald TrumpA birdA plane

No, but for real, my name is:

Darren MacKenzie.

I live in Chilliwack, BC.

I am 34 years old.

I even apparently have videos online that I posted some six to eight years ago (that I forgot about until tonight)…

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7V0yuDKRbLUzNes0Kvd5Cg

People need to let go a bit of their shells/masks.

inb4 shameful retraction.
    Originally posted by aldra lol gay.

But really, why is everyone so paranoid?

I mean, the most open and publicly honest person on this site is kr0z. He allegedly has an extensive criminal record, he admits outright that he is a deadbeat dad, I've seen him accused of all kinds of sex crimes (allegedly).

If even half of this stuff is true, then we can ALL learn a thing or two from the book of kr0z.

Internet anonymity is overrated.

We're all just so egotistical and narcissistic that we actually believe that our person information being out there would directly result in some kind of catastrophic event.

I'm not trying to encourage people to give up their privacy. It's an important right, and I support and believe in it.

But at the same time, people, tone down on the paranoia.
    Originally posted by aldra lol gay.

dint be such a prude, nguyen.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    yeah and my name is johnathan davis. i live on 77 E shorewood dr. somewhere in new york. nice to meet you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Look at me, guys. I'm so beautiful.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dint be such a prude, nguyen.

nice try, statistical miss though
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny inb4 shameful retraction.

Never will.

I'm not ashamed of who I am.

I have done illegal things.
    I have done immoral things.
    I have thought horrible things.

But that's not who I am today.

I have a LOT of regrets and a LOT of remorse in my life, but you know what? (As much as it kills me to do this unironically...) YOLO!

I'm putting myself out there.

I'm not narcissistic enough to think that someone is going to track me down and break into my apartment and murder me.

Nor are my crimes so bad that I'm worried about government agents breaking down my door.

[REDACTED]

I am who I am.
    inb4 future employers search your name and have questions about your meth use
    Originally posted by D4NG0 yeah and my name is johnathan davis. i live on 77 E shorewood dr. somewhere in new york. nice to meet you.

I love how I have no way of verifying that, so I have no choice but to congratulate you on your new-found freedom.

But also, it helps reinforce my point that, most people probably won't even believe that you're posting a real address, let alone file it away in their address/contacts book, let alone go to the trouble of physically tracking you down.

That's just insane.
    inb4 you get into an argument with some dong a few years from now and they have enough information to take out credit cards in your name
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † My name is Alfredo. Alfredo Sinterosa.

R. O. F. L. !!!!!

😋

Nice avi 👅💕
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by CandyRein R. O. F. L. !!!!!

😋

Nice avi 👅💕

Thank you. It's my beautiful girlfriend.
Jump to Top