User Controls

NiS IS the dark underbelly of DateHookup.com

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Stay attentive!

DH "monikers" shall be made known for the current 'fake' assholes trying to convince those who read their 'whines' that they are the ones who know everything and are always on the side of truth, justice, and honesty.

As one might say on Dragnet "Only the facts."

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You make no sense even for a female.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You can still use the forum to date people and hook up. If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't be in a relationship right now! Pretty trippy to think about.

Real love can be found in places you would never expect
    @ SP ~~ but of course, darling. Being a woman I only want to 'make sense' to the one person (male) that I need to make sense too.♡

@ "My Johnathan of the mist" for words of comfort and love every time comfort and love are needed to smooth the edges of an uncouth comment or to make the taking of the linament sweeter.♡
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I think a few DH'ers to be funny, actually.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Cause you made the list?
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    What list? I'm puzzled.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    That was posted for OP
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who wants to fuck?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I do but not with you,, ide fuk double bubble or the female known as jill none of these other bitches deserve the pleasure of gettin dicked down by THE POLECAT,,,, if lala wasnt so sister like shed be on the list
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I do but not with you,, ide fuk double bubble or the female known as jill none of these other bitches deserve the pleasure of gettin dicked down by THE POLECAT,,,, if lala wasnt so sister like shed be on the list

What about a 3 way tho?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cupocheer @ SP ~~ but of course, darling. Being a woman I only want to 'make sense' to the one person (male) that I need to make sense too.♡

@ "My Johnathan of the mist" for words of comfort and love every time comfort and love are needed to smooth the edges of an uncouth comment or to make the taking of the linament sweeter.♡

Your shrink?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Then there were those two nice DH'ers Lanny got rid of for no good reason, EllariaSand and Codebeta.

https://niggasin.space/thread/24940

https://niggasin.space/thread/24941
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ellaria Sand was a bitch
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost Ellaria Sand was a bitch

Yeah, so are 15 other users who still post here.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Then there were those two nice DH'ers Lanny got rid of for no good reason, EllariaSand and Codebeta.

https://niggasin.space/thread/24940

https://niggasin.space/thread/24941

El's alright in my book..

^ Code(Jake) needs one of these snaked up his ass till his few teeth fall out..
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your shrink?

Darling, don't feel embarrassed. That happens to men at one time or another. muah
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost You can still use the forum to date people and hook up. If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't be in a relationship right now! Pretty trippy to think about.

Real love can be found in places you would never expect

Wait, you found real love on DH or NIS?

I hope it's not NIS. she'll break you heart (or he)
    3, would you accept the possibility that someone found someone they were interested in some place other than NiS and realized they had fallen in love with that person of interest after they joined NiS?

Would you still be so negative toward the veracity of that person's statement?

Ghost, I am wishing you all the best with the love you have found.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain El's alright in my book..

^ Code(Jake) needs one of these snaked up his ass till his few teeth fall out..

That’s pretty funny Mikey .. do you remember how legs and Spaz always seemed to post when the other was on ....

And they would both be gone at the same time?

The duo you just mentioned did the similar here as well ... JS
Jump to Top