User Controls

EllariaSand Shouldn't Have Been Banned

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    She has almost 150 Thanks on her posting history since just arriving recently. Obviously, people like her posting more than they do yours, kid.

Can we get an official statement?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm loving it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *posts animated gif*
    Originally posted by mmQ *posts animated gif*

The user didn't know that was faux pas.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What does the thing in your avatar mean?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *posts another*
    Shitty Tumblr gifs with barely any relevance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Shitty Tumblr gifs with barely any relevance.

In which year did you join the gif police, son?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL In which year did you join the gif police, son?

What year did you retire from it?
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Why was she banned
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Aww damn, I like her a lot. And she don't even know me.
    Originally posted by Hellobadkitty Why was she banned

Apparently, there were users from the Date Hotel who conspired.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    today the date hotel users see the true colors of "lanny the tranny" aka Lil Sporty

I appreciate Spectral calling out bullshit when he sees it because I had no idea these illegit bans were going on again

how embarrassing, lil sporty.
    Should I be worried?
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Apparently, there were users from the Date Hotel who conspired.

I think she's cool.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Apparently, there were users from the Date Hotel who conspired.

Now this was never confirmed to you by anyone, why stir the pot? I guarantee they both will blame me. Jake is already saying I’m emailing people behind the scenes, making up lies. I’ve emailed one person here and they were someone from DH wondering who I was.

So why say something like that?
    Originally posted by Technologist Now this was never confirmed to you by anyone, why stir the pot? I guarantee they both will blame me. Jake is already saying I’m emailing people behind the scenes, making up lies. I’ve emailed one person here and they were someone from DH wondering who I was.

So why say something like that?

Wait, wait, wait! You have the same name as on DH. Why would someone from DH ask who you were on DH? This is REAL fishy right here.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Wait, wait, wait! You have the same name as on DH. Why would someone from DH ask who you were on DH? This is REAL fishy right here.

Yeah, let’s get the conspiracy theories going👍🏻. Yes I had the same name but it was someone from SnD that asked me, and I rarely posted in SnD..

Please though, carry on with the theories👍🏻
    Smells like rotten tuna.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Smells like rotten tuna.

Then get yo head out yo ass!
Jump to Top