User Controls

I'm not ready to be a father.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I can't do this. :(
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    duh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When you read my posts, does anyone see a man? Or do you see a boy?
    Originally posted by aldra duh

what do you mean duh

what specifically do you see in me that knows im not ready
    WellHung Black Hole
    Then u shud not have been fucking without a rubber, Son. Ur old enough to know how this works by now... if you can't do 'the time', then don't do 'the crime'.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita When you read my posts…..

Technologist victim of incest
    Enter,
    It is perfectly normal to waver between doubt and excitement, the fear of the unknown. Don’t know you in real life, so I can’t say if you’ll be a good father. I will tell you that when that baby is born, you will feel a love like no other.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Enter,
    It is perfectly normal to waver between doubt and excitement, the fear of the unknown. Don’t know you in real life, so I can’t say if you’ll be a good father. I will tell you that when that baby is born, you will feel a love like no other.

I have heard this to be a thing. Like people are really nervous and feeling fucked, but then when they see their baby for the first time it's indescribable.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita When you read my posts, does anyone see a man? Or do you see a boy?

I see a garbage truck.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita When you read my posts, does anyone see a man? Or do you see a boy?

So you think that at a certain point you suddenly grow up mentally?

You might have imposter syndrome. Lots of people do, it's when they feel they couldn't possibly be in charge of the things they are.
    Wear a protection then dummy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Op, why tf were u dropping loads into some random slit, if u didnt wanna be a daddy?
    Originally posted by WellHung Op, why tf were u dropping loads into some random slit, if u didnt wanna be a daddy?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita I can't do this. :(

solution:

insert metal coat hanger deep into vagina

take a firm grip on the coat hanger and do an impression of michael j fox rolling down a flight of stairs during an earthquake

voila. problem solved.
    infinityshock Black Hole

i want you to post your nude selfies so i can actually see what im fapping to
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You could file a legal pursuit to remove your name and association from the child permanently.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Lol fagatron
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You could file a legal pursuit to remove your name and association from the child permanently.

Whut? Not that I want to, but what do you mean? Why wouldn't people do this to avoid paying child support etc?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enterita Whut? Not that I want to, but what do you mean? Why wouldn't people do this to avoid paying child support etc?

The child support would be a whole different case.
Jump to Top