User Controls

Anyone riding motorcycles here?

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I started with a scooter, a rented Yamaha, shit was fun. Then I bought my first manual bike, a Kawasaki Bajaj Rouser 180, it's 180cc rode it for 2 years, did some long distance traveling it's currently sitting around 24+K kilometers. That's impressive considering I learned to the ride the manual by myself and using youtube. Kinda scary.

Now, I am riding around in Kawasaki Versys 650 2018, it's a beautiful dual sport, man it's just awesome. Been adding stuff to it, guards, lights and stuff. Learned the hard way about fucking mechanics and how they screw you. Going to do DIY on it from now. Can't trust these fuckers.

What about you?

Oh I got a scooter, Mio Yamaha 125 as well. So, got three bikes in total, going to sell the 180 soon.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its bad enough that you own a scooter...its even worse that you admit to owning one

i have a CBR600 and would have a CBR1000rr or S1000RR if the bike dealers wereny such judenkikes that think their shit is worth more than it is.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its bad enough that you own a scooter…its even worse that you admit to owning one

i have a CBR600 and would have a CBR1000rr or S1000RR if the bike dealers wereny such judenkikes that think their shit is worth more than it is.

I am in Philippines, scooter is king here. Easier to go to point A and B.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dfg I am in Philippines, scooter is king here. Easier to go to point A and B.

yea, if you have a pussy and/or wears a short skirt and needs to ride with your legs closed.

real men ride mopeds, those under bone mopeds.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock CBR1000rr or S1000RR if the bike dealers wereny such judenkikes that think their shit is worth more than it is.

you missed the point finny.

the reason people get expensive toys is to overpay for it.

overpaying for stuff is some of the most egotistical and beta thing to do.

when you pay 1000 to a waitress for a glass of beer, your essentially fucking her and the establishment she works for in all of their orifices like their your little bitch.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ya I have a KTM 500 excf looks like this one;

and a shadow 750 looks like this one but more beat up and abused;

supposed to be getting a new battery for it in the mail today, and it needs some work - running rough at idle and low throttle like its only firing well on one cylinder until the rpms go up - maybe plugs/wires?

Next bike I would like either a CR500 in a modern aluminum frame like this;

They were a custom job and the main dealership that built them changed ownership and is no longer doing them....

or a Indian scout, I like what they have done with this one;

I would kind of like something with leather bags on it but I'm not sure if I like the looks of the oem option on the scout

I think kolokol has a scooter
    Originally posted by benny vader yea, if you have a pussy and/or wears a short skirt and needs to ride with your legs closed.

real men ride mopeds, those under bone mopeds.

Well, considering the scooter is my mates and I just take care of it, I wouldn't label it as such.

For reference these are the babies:

http://www.motortrade.com.ph/motorcycles/yamaha/mio-i-125
    http://www.motortrade.com.ph/motorcycles/kawasaki/rouser-180
    https://www.kawasaki.eu/en/products/Dual_Purpose/2018/Versys_650/overview?Uid=08FAUFtbWV8NDVteDAoLXF4LUVAODl4LX1pbWQkNWwlcClA

They're are pros and cons with each of them, Versys is a beast but riding it in heavy traffic is a hassle and I do need to suite up, with Rouser 180 it's still great, but again it's kinda big. Scooter is great for groceries run and doing small runns

Would I buy scooter personally? nope, I like to sticking big bikes, my next purchase is probably gonna be 1000cc or 1200cc but for now Versys just works great.
    Originally posted by A College Professor ya I have a KTM 500 excf looks like this one;

and a shadow 750 looks like this one but more beat up and abused;

supposed to be getting a new battery for it in the mail today, and it needs some work - running rough at idle and low throttle like its only firing well on one cylinder until the rpms go up - maybe plugs/wires?

Next bike I would like either a CR500 in a modern aluminum frame like this;

They were a custom job and the main dealership that built them changed ownership and is no longer doing them….

or a Indian scout, I like what they have done with this one;

I would kind of like something with leather bags on it but I'm not sure if I like the looks of the oem option on the scout

I think kolokol has a scooter

Those look sexy, not a fan of cruisers, just don't seem fun, and with dirt bike. I am tempted.
    Bikes are for queers, mopeds are for men.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Bikes are for queers, mopeds are for men.

Pretty sure it's the other way around.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dfg I am in Philippines, scooter is king here. Easier to go to point A and B.

you have my condolences.

scooters are only king in the land of homos and little girls
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader you missed the point finny.

the reason people get expensive toys is to overpay for it.

overpaying for stuff is some of the most egotistical and beta thing to do.

when you pay 1000 to a waitress for a glass of beer, your essentially fucking her and the establishment she works for in all of their orifices like their your little bitch.

no, im not overpaying for anything. ill do without something before ill over-pay for it...

if i pay 1000 to a waitress for a glass of beer its for ulterior motives or valid reasoning.
    infinityshock Black Hole

only a faggot would say something so absurd

faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have my condolences.

scooters are only king in the land of homos and little girls

You seen the traffic situation here? I am lane splitting and enhancementing all the time. For short runs scooter is easier, for longer runs my Rouser is convenient and for real driving, Versys comes into play. But I do agree scooter's is for girls.
    Originally posted by infinityshock

What's your top speed? as in your personal best?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dfg What's your top speed? as in your personal best?

on a bike or a car?

bike...120-ish

car...i think 160-ish

id post a video...but i have no idea how to convert it from my phone to something small enough to upload
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dfg You seen the traffic situation here? I am lane splitting and enhancementing all the time. For short runs scooter is easier, for longer runs my Rouser is convenient and for real driving, Versys comes into play. But I do agree scooter's is for girls.

i have...subic bay...and it still doesnt compare to Naples, Italy.

i have pics of me driving on the sidewalk, into oncoming traffic, going thru red lights, and all kinds of other lawlessness.

ive ridden my bike in rush-hour orlando traffic and that is just as bad, except with wider roads and worse-er drivers. ive never ridden a scooter but i cant see it being any easier than a 600-sized sports bike.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]

Risk averse homosexual confirmed
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Dfg Versys is a beast but … and I do need to suite up,

again proof of your faggotry.

ive never heard of any legal requirement anywhere on the planet that requires one to suit the fuck up when riding a sport bike.

and real men ride their sport bike in shorts and singlets and half caps.

the only thing you really want to avoid would be button shirts becos they would either get ripped apart by the winds your getting slapped hundreds of time a second by the buttons.
Jump to Top