User Controls

why are people genuinely believing captain falcon is rich

are you just humoring him? do you actually think the idea of someone who posts on a forum for fringe activity everyday and constantly brings up the fact that he's rich is more believable than a pakistani in poverty who finally gets to live out a fictional fantasy online?

i am totally cool with that, by the way. you can be anything you want on here. -SpectraL can say he's been a totsean since '89, Bill Krozby can say he's a playboy, and hydro can say she's not a pathetic useless waste of life. But nobody here actually believes those things, because they're just insane concepts. yet for some reason people go along with the captain falcon lie.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    lol, anybody who believes that is mentally ill

He has a Samsung S7 for fucks sake
    infinityshock Black Hole
    no one believes that handsome and well tanned individual cock farmer has any more wealth than the average homeless hobo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily lol, anybody who believes that is mentally ill

i know a dude who has an 8-figure net worth and he only has a cell phone because his daughter bought it for him.

ten years ago.

the best part is...he rarely uses it and it spends most of its life 'off' because he forgets to charge it.
    Originally posted by Daily lol, anybody who believes that is mentally ill

What's wrong with the S7 Edge, fam?

Lol@poorniggas acting like my lack of indulgence in consumer culture is a bad thing.
    Originally posted by Jeremus What's wrong with the S7 Edge, fam?

Lol@poorniggas acting like my lack of indulgence in consumer culture is a bad thing.

lol at multi-millionaires explaining themselves on the internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter are you just humoring him? do you actually think the idea of someone who posts on a forum for fringe activity everyday and constantly brings up the fact that he's rich is more believable than a pakistani in poverty who finally gets to live out a fictional fantasy online?

i am totally cool with that, by the way. you can be anything you want on here. -SpectraL can say he's been a totsean since '89, Bill Krozby can say he's a playboy, and hydro can say she's not a pathetic useless waste of life. But nobody here actually believes those things, because they're just insane concepts. yet for some reason people go along with the captain falcon lie.

Don't conflate your bitter denial with the idea that someone needs to be nuts to believe in my fabulous wealth. After all, the people of Emerald City were not stupid, they were simply dazzled.

Originally posted by Daily lol at multi-millionaires explaining themselves on the internet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

does anyone want to help me psychoanalyze why he's lying about this

did you notice he really upped the "i'm really rich" shtick once people started making fun of him a lot on here?

he needed a way to get on people's good side, and people are naturally drawn to the rich and powerful.

it's akin to him admitting he didn't actually have a wife once he realized everybody on here saw monogamous relationships as a weak and beta concept.

i guarantee if everyone made fun of him for being rich he would admit it was a lie, because he's weak.

i dunno i'm just riffin, what do you guys think
    Originally posted by Enter does anyone want to help me psychoanalyze why he's lying about this

did you notice he really upped the "i'm really rich" shtick once people started making fun of him a lot on here?

he needed a way to get on people's good side, and people are naturally drawn to the rich and powerful.

it's akin to him admitting he didn't actually have a wife once he realized everybody on here saw monogamous relationships as a weak and beta concept.

i guarantee if everyone made fun of him for being rich he would admit it was a lie, because he's weak.

he doesn't just say he's rich, he says he's "retired". this way he has an excuse as to why he can be "rich" and yet spend most of his day posting on this website
    Originally posted by Enter does anyone want to help me psychoanalyze why he's lying about this

Hoo boy, I'd love to see this

Prove it. My behaviour hasn't changed one bit.

People hate rich people. It's all the vogue nowadays.

it's akin to him admitting he didn't actually have a wife once he realized everybody on here saw that as weak and beta.

are you literally still butthurt about the troll with Helloclarice from fuck 4 years ago? Jesus christ, it's almost like you're laying out your own insecurities in your attempts to attack me

Try it.

0/10, super multiquote combo.
    ^ retired multi-millionaire
    infinityshock Black Hole

hes a handsome and well tanned individual...
    Originally posted by Daily spend most of his day posting on this website

Have you people not heard of smartphones?
    Originally posted by Daily ^ retired multi-millionaire

Tru
    Originally posted by Daily he doesn't just say he's rich, he says he's "retired". this way he has an excuse as to why he can be "rich" and yet spend most of his day posting on this website

every liar i have known irl has been hated by the group

example: the guy who constantly lies about getting laid. everyone thinks he's pathetic. meanwhile, the guy who admits he's a virgin, everyone likes.

captain falcon is a compulsive liar; this is the reason for his constant posting here, due to the lack of people in his real life who can tolerate him.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Have you people not heard of smartphones?

lol at multi-millionaires explaining themselves on the internet
    captain falcon btfo
    Originally posted by Daily lol at multi-millionaires explaining themselves on the internet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
    Every such line of reasoning can be rekt by either referencing Donald Trump or Warren Buffett.
Jump to Top