User Controls

They're changing the lyrics to the Canadian national anthem.

I heard about this on the news this morning. and it's fucking retarded.

They're changing the part that goes

''in all our sons command''

to

''in all of us command''

You know... because "us" can be representative of EVERYONE. Not just the penis people...

The problem is that "us" isn't even possessive. The new revised line doesn't even make sense. Am I wrong about this? If so then, why?

my real gripe is living in a world full of ignorant, recalcitrant human beings who not only are not competent... but who are not being educated to educate future generations to be competent, relative to the level we're at now.

This is just another seemingly random reminder of my belief that I'm correct about said belief. Could someone (probably Lanny) explain to me why I'm wrong about this revised anthem lyric line not making sense?

I won't stand for this. >: [
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I didn't know it was such a short anthem. At least it was a minor change; feminazis and the like type everything with 'x' here to include both genders since the spanish language has a word both genders, ie: (boy = niño girl = niña), soy they type "niñx" to include everyone.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I think if they have to change it they should have changed it to "in all of our command", "in all of us command" sounds like engrish.

But maybe engrish is what they are going for.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude I heard about this on the news this morning. and it's fucking retarded.

to

''in all of us command''

You know… because "us" can be representative of EVERYONE. Not just the penis people…

not just the gender thing ... but the original line seems like canadians are relegating their responsibilities to the next generations .....

to their childrens and the newly revised version seems more responsible and gender neutered.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    am i supposed to care or summing?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude I heard about this on the news this morning. and it's fucking retarded.

to

''in all of us command''

You know… because "us" can be representative of EVERYONE. Not just the penis people…

The problem is that "us" isn't even possessive. The new revised line doesn't even make sense. Am I wrong about this? If so then, why?

my real gripe is living in a world full of ignorant, recalcitrant human beings who not only are not competent… but who are not being educated to educate future generations to be competent, relative to the level we're at now.

This is just another seemingly random reminder of my belief that I'm correct about said belief. Could someone (probably Lanny) explain to me why I'm wrong about this revised anthem lyric line not making sense?

the jedis are responsible for this.
    mso8 Houston
    you probably nevar cared anyways, why start now
    It's a good change. Why make males feel proud for being males when all that involves is being used by your country as fodder for fratricidal wars?

We need to break the males away from identifying with the nation state and towards associating with other organisations based on class and ethnicity. Then we can take over.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Canada is America's cuck
    We’ve given up on Canada’s military, so let’s abandon it altogether
    We could save billions we’d otherwise spend on duct tape for our fleets and squadrons. We could keep some soldiers for disaster response—but they don’t need guns

by Scott Gilmore
    http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/weve-given-up-on-canadas-military-so-lets-abandon-it-altogether/

Of course it's probably not likely to happen, as a military's primary role is to enforce the power of the state through lethal methods and to violently suppress rebellion (which is why even the most tiny little cucked European country like Ireland still has an army), but it's kind of cool to imagine a major country giving up its military.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor wow thats embarrassing AF for Canada, fam…

what a bunch of LOSERS!

Canadians are like those birds that evolved on islands without any predators, so they get fat and weak and lose the ability to fly or even tell when they are in danger. Then when Europeans arrive in their ships they all get eaten by cats.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 cucked European country like Ireland still has an army

i thot the IRA had been disbanded.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Canada is America's cuck

Daily reminder:
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Cuckada AMIRITE?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by HTS Daily reminder:

Cute graphics but Canada is still America's cuckold
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]

to

''in all of us command''

my real gripe is living in a world full of ignorant, recalcitrant human beings who not only are not competent… but who are not being educated to educate future generations to be competent, relative to the level we're at now.

Kill yourself faggot.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Kill yourself faggot.

I miss you. :(
Jump to Top