User Controls

I think I have Cancer in the ass

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I keep feeling this..THING at the bottom of my spine moving around

Should I just kick the stool?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I keep feeling this..THING at the bottom of my spine moving around

tell him to pull out and not go so deep
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Tapeworm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think I'm going to get a scan...for my brain...
    HTS highlight reel
    D E L U S I O N A L
    P A R A S I T O S I S
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS D E L U S I O N A L
    P A R A S I T O S I S

Define please and thank you.
    Sounds... "bad" ass.
    Take a dog worming pill.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Vizier Tapeworm

Agreed.
    I do not have worms
    Originally posted by mashlehash I do not have worms

It's not worms, plural. It's worm, in the singular. A 5-foot-long tapeworm is what you have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's not worms, plural. It's worm, in the singular. A 5-foot-long tapeworm is what you have.

Don't you try that with me.
    The patient, whose identity has not been revealed, told the doctor that during a bout of bloody diarrhoea he looked down and thought a piece of his intestine was hanging from his behind.

When the man pulled on it and it kept coming out, he realized it was moving and must be a worm.

This was marginally better, Banh said, than “if you think you’re dying because your entrails are shooting out of your bottom”.

sauce: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/20/california-sushi-tapeworm-fresno-doctor-salmon
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The patient, whose identity has not been revealed, told the doctor that during a bout of bloody diarrhoea he looked down and thought a piece of his intestine was hanging from his behind.

When the man pulled on it and it kept coming out, he realized it was moving and must be a worm.

This was marginally better, Banh said, than “if you think you’re dying because your entrails are shooting out of your bottom”.

sauce: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/20/california-sushi-tapeworm-fresno-doctor-salmon

:Hrmph:
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mashlehash I keep feeling this..THING at the bottom of my spine moving around

dude, you meant to take the gerbils out again once you cum.

G1
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol, when i was staying at some old bitches house and doing a lot of crack, i would feel shit moving around inside the mattress on my bed, every night. i was totally convinced there were mice or summing inside the mattress. i looked all over it for holes but there were none. but this still went on for weeks, every fucking night as soon as i got comfortable i'd feel things moving around under the mattress. in the end i took the woman's mattress out into the yard and cut it open. found nothing, lol. just the drugs doing my nut in, lol.

When your mattress moves like that, it's ghosts.
Jump to Top