User Controls

having to take a shit immediately upon waking

For some reason my body has been doing this lately and it's fucking annoying. I don't want to have to shit right after I get out of bed. Let me get some fucking coffee and eat breakfast and check the internet first. god damn
    infinityshock Black Hole
    just shit the bed. all the cool kids do it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smoke a massif bong of baccy and pood before u sleep
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic For some reason my body has been doing this lately and it's fucking annoying. I don't want to have to shit right after I get out of bed. Let me get some fucking coffee and eat breakfast and check the internet first. god damn

sleep on your side so you can spoon with your boyfriend, then have him cram his dick up your ass as you sleep. instant butt plug...problem sovled.
    Originally posted by infinityshock sleep on your side so you can spoon with your boyfriend, then have him cram his dick up your ass as you sleep. instant butt plug…problem sovled.

lol that wouldn't even solve the problem tho because it happens when i wake up

IDOIT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol that wouldn't even solve the problem tho because it happens when i wake up

IDOIT

then dont wake up. problem solved, retard
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hold it until after brekfast so it comes out more rapid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    At least your blonka hole doesn't run dry

I have trouble pooping
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash At least your blonka hole doesn't run dry

I have trouble pooping

in your case the solution is equallyas simple: when you're ready to shit tell your bf to pull out.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I crapped 3 times today, the first being right out of bed, shitting is the devil.
    Originally posted by Number13 I crapped 3 times today, the first being right out of bed, shitting is the devil.

How much do you weigh and how much do you eat?
    Better than having a piss boner.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Better than having a piss boner.

Agreed
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Better than having a piss boner.

piss boners suck too but it's definitely not worse than having to shit. all you have to do to get rid of a piss boner is stand there for a minute. when you have to shit you actually have to take a shit
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you are thinking first thing in the morning of where you are going to get more drugs, that may trigger the shit reflex.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you are thinking first thing in the morning of where you are going to get more drugs, that may trigger the shit reflex.

well the first thing i need upon waking is coffee so that makes sense
    Originally posted by mashlehash How much do you weigh and how much do you eat?

I don't weigh much, I'm skinny as fuck, but I had a bad stomach yesterday.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 I don't weigh much, I'm skinny as fuck, but I had a bad stomach yesterday.

post nude selfies
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

You got a fetish for starved Holocaust survivors or something?
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

No thanks, considering it's pretty much only men here it'd be gay as fuck to show y'all pictures of me and even otherwise I wouldn't.
Jump to Top