User Controls

The Retarded Thread: Get Rekt, Faggot!

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This one isn't made by sploo, so it's better.
    I am

sofa king

we Todd Ed

Arise, Chicken!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I am

sofa king

we Todd Ed

Arise, Chicken!

you're an ugly, autistic mom-beating piece of shit

/thread
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    'scrib'd
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this retarded fred will beat you over a coffee.

/fred

Making editions of stuff is ghey.
    Pretty sure we had a jolly green giants cock edition a few TRTs back, or on Zoklet or something. GET ORIGINAL, FAGGOT!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm here for the #rekoning. Tickets still available?
    Yes yes just bend over to receive your ticket mmk thanks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a funny feeling ticket. I uhh, well.. I have a lot of friends that need tickets too all of a sudden so I'll just take them all now instead of waiting for them to get here. Thanks.
    Okay here ya go. *inserts ticket into bum*

You look surprised. I told you you'd get a ticket.
    THIS NIGGER WANTED A DICK IN HIS ASS HAHAHAHAHA IT WAS A TICKET ALL ALONG OMG HOLY SHIT TIME TO POOP
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery THIS NIGGER WANTED A DICK IN HIS ASS HAHAHAHAHA IT WAS A TICKET ALL ALONG OMG HOLY SHIT TIME TO POOP

Dude. Your tickets are shaped like big black dildos.
    Originally posted by mmQ Dude. Your tickets are shaped like big black dildos.

Wait what? I bought them off Ticketmaster. I thought all tickets looked like this.

I like how it's a dildo, but there's balls.
    This is still the only legit TRT. The other one is trf.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm posting in this one until the other is grammatically correct.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol, how come this fred only got 22 posts? looks like its all going on in the jolly green giants cock.

this trt got rekt hah

i had the idea for my fred long before you thought of this fred

This Thread Has Been Locked

Jump to Top