User Controls

Disciplining your furr babby

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I went to the petrol station and bought a newspaper without intending to. When I got home I couldn't resist rolling it up and plumping it on Chootie's nose a few times, for being a bad Kitty bitty, even though she wasn't being bad. She liked it though, so calm down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love you and chootie
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If I wasn't in love with pan pan, I'd be in love with you.
    Originally posted by mmQ If I wasn't in love with pan pan, I'd be in love with you.

You mean if you weren't a racist bigot who hates brown people
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You mean if you weren't a racist bigot who hates brown people

That reminds me, that collage pic of you looks VASTLY different than your irl you. Were you.. FRONTING??
    Originally posted by mmQ That reminds me, that collage pic of you looks VASTLY different than your irl you. Were you.. FRONTING??

I don't give my pic to anybody I don't trust.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So the collage pic isn't you. Got it. :)
    Originally posted by mmQ So the collage pic isn't you. Got it. :)

Yep ;)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You are short and stout.
    Originally posted by mmQ You are short and stout.

I'm a little teapot?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm a little teapot?.

Didn't read
    Originally posted by mmQ

Fucked it up
    fag Houston
    Smack that pussy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I went to the petrol station and bought a newspaper without intending to. When I got home I couldn't resist rolling it up and plumping it on Chootie's nose a few times, for being a bad Kitty bitty, even though she wasn't being bad. She liked it though, so calm down.

i want to smack you on the nose with my sausage flavored meat beater. youll like it.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by infinityshock i want to smack you on the nose with my sausage flavored meat beater. youll like it.

fake and gay
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery fake and gay

the description of your own sex life.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Okay, I lol'd.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

Yes?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i want to smack you on the nose with my sausage flavored meat beater. youll like it.

Do it, bitch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Do it, bitch.

Jump to Top