User Controls

Being a people helper

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to work as a nusring assistant at a psyche hospital and i actually cooled down many people, partially, because i was younger but partially beacase i was stoned lol (at the austin state hospital)

I have met many patients that are put out on the streets and then are re-arrested by cops (the cops have no choice) and then put back out on the street of austin texas, but i am a humanitarian, and i care about people, especial older people that have no where else to go.

infinityshock Black Hole
    do you make them wear condoms as they stuff you like a naughty christmas goose?
    are you still getting married
    Originally posted by infinityshock do you make them wear condoms as they stuff you like a naughty christmas goose?

Originally posted by sploon are you still getting married

yes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

keep posting videos and I'll keep not clicking on them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes

have you picked put your wedding dress yet? post pics of you wearing it.
    I love freddy, he will do what I tell him today, and its not because I want to boss him around but it's becuase i want him to be out of the way and safe. I've done it for years. His daughter is a very successful attorney in austin but she just got tired of dealing with it and i can understand why. I passed up freddy in my car the other day going to my probation meeting and i couldnt just stop there and talk to him but i recognized how far he had moved up town.

He's actually kind of a sweet man to talk to thats whats so sad about hit. When i worked at the state hospiatle 11 years ago they brought him in when i first met him. and the cops were pissed they said he threw a cup of water on them, whata buncha pussies

bling bling Dark Matter
    he literaly named the image on his pc streetshit1.jpg and it still has the iphone resoloution

idoit nood
    its always good to help people in need.
Jump to Top