This is the commander of the ▲otse army

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ...I'm a conscientious objector
    ...I'm a deserter
    ...I'm a nigger
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Who we merkin?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie Who we merkin?

C-C-C-Combo breaker!

...I'm a sovereign citizen
    i've got uhh....bad..knees..
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    ...I'd hit it
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is the commander of the totse army

IS THIS A BOY OR A GIRL ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why not both?.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    cos that could mean being half a gay.
    Originally posted by benny vader IS THIS A BOY OR A GIRL ?

HTS is gonna be so happy when he sees this.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    thats hts ??
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Stay vigilant against alien fads. Be alert to imitators, such as 4-chan. This our Totse. Don't let the children take it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Billy The Goat
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is the commander of the totse army

This is the commander of the ▲otse army

this calls for a bloody good fragging
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Stay vigilant against alien fads. Be alert to imitators, such as 4-chan. This our Totse. Don't let the children take it.

Triangle of the screaming electron
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "You are cordially invited to a most festive occasion remarking the establishment of chaos and absurdity. You must bring a helmut and fruit garment depicting the corrosion of society as a whole, and the triumph of swine. You must request forgiveness at one of our easy-to-locate confession boxes, and recite joyfully, closely, and without fear. Empty heads, filled with the food of the thoughtless, march wearily to your chosen objectives. Mock us not, for we are the masonic monks. We stand as ghosts. We stalk the evil of the system. A thousand bleeding backs stricken with the ill; this is the anthem. This is the true song of youth. Join the ranks. Sulking is for less than men. The system vortex absorbs the champions of mediocrity; its speels crank out and devour. Do not be fooled by their preachers. Do not be fooled by their glimmering starlet breastpockets lined with plastic gold."

- EniGmA
    I dont get it. Are you sure totse2001 didnt pen that?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL "You are cordially invited to a most festive occasion remarking the establishment of chaos and absurdity. You must bring a helmut and fruit garment depicting the corrosion of society as a whole, and the triumph of swine. You must request forgiveness at one of our easy-to-locate confession boxes, and recite joyfully, closely, and without fear. Empty heads, filled with the food of the thoughtless, march wearily to your chosen objectives. Mock us not, for we are the masonic monks. We stand as ghosts. We stalk the evil of the system. A thousand bleeding backs stricken with the ill; this is the anthem. This is the true song of youth. Join the ranks. Sulking is for less than men. The system vortex absorbs the champions of mediocrity; its speels crank out and devour. Do not be fooled by their preachers. Do not be fooled by their glimmering starlet breastpockets lined with plastic gold."

- EniGmA

Jump to Top