User Controls

Give me a reason to keep posting

I think I might have to stop posting. I have no reason to, y'know.

What's yours?
    you always do this shit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Boredom mostly. Also procrastination i can do a lot of productive things but i don't. Somewhere along the line i think drugs and shit fucked me up in the sense that i prefer instant gratification in favor of long term whatever. Even though i know if i go do something productive that i enjoy i will be having more fun than just pressing F5 on NIS, all the chans(all of them) and Twitter the entire time.
    Originally posted by greenplastic you always do this shit

Yea, then I pick up a fight and make a give out some PTSD. I'm fucking tired of that.

Obbe is a shell of his former self, Chris Hansen killed himself and those new kids are just no fun. I think the fat one already left even though I still haven't figured out what his problem is.

Yea, I got nothing. Why do you post?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We just gotta right the ship. I have to step up my quality content game.
    Bump.
    me
    Originally posted by RisiR Yea, then I pick up a fight and make a give out some PTSD. I'm fucking tired of that.

Obbe is a shell of his former self, Chris Hansen killed himself and those new kids are just no fun. I think the fat one already left even though I still haven't figured out what his problem is.

i dont know, sometimes boredom and sometimes because i feel the need to express myself in ways i cant to IRL people because they would be weirded out if i just went up to them and started talking about taking random chinese mystery powders and going to the park
    Originally posted by RisiR Finny, it took you about 3 months to recover from the PTSD I gave you. I outed you as a homosexual. I outed your erectile dysfunction. I outed your non Germanness.

I didn't go in for the kill because you are an amusing experiment. Every single time we play, I win.

Remember when we threw walls of text at eachother for about 40 pages and then I reduced you to the word Nigger as a reply and you left and cried while watching candles burn down? That was your best thread by the way. Seriously.

Less homoerotica and more candle threads, please.

"it took you about 3 months to recover from the PTSD I gave you" The only thing you gave him was your virginity you faggots.

I found a forum thats much more suited to your kind.

https://totseans.com/bbs/

Go there forever, go home and never come back because you are not welcome here any more. I give you 24 hours before I start paying bling bling, Bill Krozby, sploo and anyone else to spam your threads and report you to Sophie and Spectral and bribe them to IP ban you.

Nobody wants to read your trash so leave forever please. You will not be missed (I liked it when these two gay lovers stopped posting all together last fall!, I thought they were both dead for sure!, Enter too.. those were good times indeed)
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump "it took you about 3 months to recover from the PTSD I gave you" The only thing you gave him was your virginity you faggots.

I found a forum thats much more suited to your kind.

https://totseans.com/bbs/

Go there forever, go home and never come back because you are not welcome here any more. I give you 24 hours before I start paying bling bling, Bill Krozby, sploo and anyone else to spam your threads and report you to Sophie and Spectral and bribe them to IP ban you.

Nobody wants to read your trash so leave forever please. You will not be missed (I liked it when these two gay lovers stopped posting all together last fall!, I thought they were both dead for sure!, Enter too.. those were good times indeed)

LOL.

I'm under your skin and I didn't even try.

:)
    Originally posted by Actor me

<3
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe if we had a family night where we all got on TC and played board games.

Or we could be required to make one srs thread every other day and everyone writes a short story every other day.

I'm gonna take care of this. I'm not giving up on any of you.
    Bill Krozby posted an excellent thread and it got absoutely no attention and ultimately ignored to flavor of the month gay couples and card carrying cucks like reject.

Lets just face facts here, these people are so corrupted by the influence of the jedis that they are beyond saving. This is some ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SHIT!!..

WHERE DID IT ALL COME FROMÉ IT CAME FROM THE ALT ERNATE UNIVERSE!!!

GET IT!?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR I think I might have to stop posting. I have no reason to, y'know.

What's yours?

don't just stop posting...kill yourself as well.

literally...deep throat the happy end of a 12ga and yank the trigger.

do it in the wild so the feral beasts can make sweet love to the new and wondrous orifices in your carcass before they devour it's jizz-encrusted parts
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by RisiR Yea, then I pick up a fight and make a give out some PTSD. I'm fucking tired of that.

I'm not a shell, don't say that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I'm not a shell, don't say that.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    idk, I like it here.

I’ve been on forums that are more active than this one but none them have the same vibe that NIS does.
    Originally posted by RisiR I think I might have to stop posting.

Do it. Stop breathing while you're at it too.
    His name is SPICE ROY
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ We just gotta right the ship. I have to step up my quality content game.

wen ur on a spave statin

how u no wich way up
Jump to Top