User Controls

Save a cow, Fuck Chick-fil-A, eat MOAR pork.

https://www.rt.com/news/383581-cow-vigilantes-death-india/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    muds vs muds...

not a fuck was given
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Man the only reason why I don't lke chick fil a, was because I used to live down the street from one when it was first around / I knew about it, and a couple sundays I walked down to one and they were closed I was really pissed off.

And also I shot up heroin in their bathroom once and when I was in the stall my i bent over to throw up several non used needles fell out of my jacket pocket and i didn't want to pick them up so i just walked with my roomie to the bus and the manager of chick fil a, drove by in his car to the bus stop and yelled "fuck you!" and flicked us off, and drove off really fast.

I don't do stuff like that anymore. But it was kinda weird the way he reacted. Enough to stalk us yet not call the pigs, but I guess to each their own, at least he handled it with out the cops.

the girls that worked at chick f lae were really sexy christian girls though i will have to admit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Man the only reason why I don't lke chick fil a, was because I used to live down the street from one when it was first around / I knew about it, and a couple sundays I walked down to one and they were closed I was really pissed off.

And also I shot up heroin in their bathroom once and when I was in the stall my i bent over to throw up several non used needles fell out of my jacket pocket and i didn't want to pick them up so i just walked with my roomie to the bus and the manager of chick fil a, drove by in his car to the bus stop and yelled "fuck you!" and flicked us off, and drove off really fast.

I don't do stuff like that anymore. But it was kinda weird the way he reacted. Enough to stalk us yet not call the pigs, but I guess to each their own, at least he handled it with out the cops.

the girls that worked at chick f lae were really sexy christian girls though i will have to admit.

you. are. a fucking. retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you. are. a fucking. retard.

hates muds, yet always talks about black cocks...
    Originally posted by infinityshock you. are. a fucking. retard.

meh i will admit it was dumb, but I was 18 years old then and a lot more reckless
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hates muds, yet always talks about black cocks…

I can't think of anything more degrading than getting a black cock crammed into one of your orifices.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby meh i will admit it was dumb, but I was 18 years old then and a lot more reckless

18 years old is an adult, you fucking retard.

that behavior is how 3rd graders act...and you're doing it at 18.

fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock 18 years old is an adult, you fucking retard.

that behavior is how 3rd graders act…and you're doing it at 18.

fucking retard.

pretty sure most 3rd graders don't go and buy heroin and shoot up... and i was doing it at 18 but im 29 now and dont do things like that anymore, smacktard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    youre such a fag...
    ITTInfinitelysmallcockiscucked
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver ITTInfinitelysmallcockiscucked

I will literally let you gargle the head of my cock...and I won't make you pay me to do it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I will literally let you gargle the head of my cock…and I won't make you pay me to do it.

Dial my number and tell me all about it...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Dial my number and tell me all about it…

my cock is right here and standing at attention waiting for your tonsils to practice some sort of wrestling moves on it. maybe pummel the head black-and-blue using your uvula...

i am totally serious right now.
    Originally posted by infinityshock my cock is right here and standing at attention waiting for your tonsils to practice some sort of wrestling moves on it. maybe pummel the head black-and-blue using your uvula…

i am totally serious right now.

The only thing you are totally, is totally scared to dial a phone.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver The only thing you are totally, is totally scared to dial a phone.

you calling me chicken? who you calling chicken? I'm getting my phone. here it is...right here...I'm dialing that number right now this very instant. I'll show you whos chicken.

oh. wait. false news...nevermind.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you calling me chicken? who you calling chicken? I'm getting my phone. here it is…right here…I'm dialing that number right now this very instant. I'll show you whos chicken.

oh. wait. false news…nevermind.

filthy coward
    Originally posted by infinityshock you calling me chicken? who you calling chicken? I'm getting my phone. here it is…right here…I'm dialing that number right now this very instant. I'll show you whos chicken.

oh. wait. false news…nevermind.

What we have here folks is a classic case of Firestarter Syndrome. Remember Firestarter, the 15 year old mod on Zoklet who passed himself off as some 25 year old beer expert? Same thing with Infinitelysmallcock I suspect. Just some dumb teenager who talks about other guys sucking his dick. That is why he won't dial the phone. He knows his teenaged Mickey Mouse voice will blow his cover.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby filthy coward

said the faggot who admits to possessing little to no personal hygiene abilities.

stfu you dirty nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver What we have here folks is a classic case of Firestarter Syndrome. Remember Firestarter, the 15 year old mod on Zoklet who passed himself off as some 25 year old beer expert? Same thing with Infinitelysmallcock I suspect. Just some dumb teenager who talks about other guys sucking his dick. That is why he won't dial the phone. He knows his teenaged Mickey Mouse voice will blow his cover.

welp, the jig is up. your brilliance has outted me. youve discovered im a barely pubescent teeny bopper living in your moms basement.

i need to go fap...all this rampant faggotry is making wearing pants painful.
Jump to Top