User Controls

Are you smarter than me?

The answer for most of you will likely be: yes

But take this test to find out:

iqtest.dk

If you think an online test is a good way of measuring intelligence then we already have our answer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I know for a fact that that site will give your PC cyber AIDS.
    This test is actually pretty good, it gave me close to the same score as the Stanford-Binet.
    that test sucks. normed on the internet population, 10 years old, no reliability or psychometric calculations.

http://media.iqlati.net/2017/02/EMC-30R.pdf

http://iqlati.net/emc-30r/ <- norm

It says correction and score report is 4$ but on the website news section he says he changed the scoring to free

http://iqlati.net/the-fee-for-emc-is-withdrawn/

I got raw score 18 = IQ 152

Reliability is 0.60, adequate but it's my favorite test

My highest score ever is on T.E.R.O.41

https://iqnavi.net/test/index.php?test=TERO41

Raw 34 = IQ 158

Reliability 0.89, very good. It's a "best of" test for best reliability, and I already took the tests it was made out of (TETR-IQ 154, ROTOR 140), so score might be inflated by 5-10 points. Not sure. TETR-IQ 154 was a second attempt because I x'd the window out a few minutes in out of boredom the 1st time, so maybe like 5 points inflated, also not sure.

Iqtest.dk was the first one I ever took, I was 13 and scored 100 because I got bored halfway through, figured I would score genius and then guessed for 10 questions. Then I didn't like my result so I retook it with full effort and got 116. For a 13 year old to score 100-116 on a test normed on an internet population I think is like "real" IQ between 115 and 145, I'll go with 130.

Post last edited by o_o (s p l o o) at 2017-04-05T18:12:14.960348+00:00
    I did one with math history and pattern solving and some other shit. twice I got 180. OK I would be happy to get 135.

another one gave me a 30 IQ.

Here is the funny thing about that one. i'm slow but my precision is fairly on. there were 80 questions and I literally did 40 (was a bit tired) and 39 of my questions were correct out of 40 with 40 not done. They said I was completely retarded. severe mental retardation for being half as fast as someone who would of finished the test in an hour or less. I got nearly every question right but 1 out of 40. and I was a IQ30.

So these tests are fucking retarded as hell.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I did one with math history and pattern solving and some other shit. twice I got 180. OK I would be happy to get 135.

another one gave me a 30 IQ.

Here is the funny thing about that one. i'm slow but my precision is fairly on. there were 80 questions and I literally did 40 (was a bit tired) and 39 of my questions were correct out of 40 with 40 not done. They said I was completely retarded. severe mental retardation for being half as fast as someone who would of finished the test in an hour or less. I got nearly every question right but 1 out of 40. and I was a IQ30.

So these tests are fucking retarded as hell.

yeah but those arent real tests. evidence of statistical validity makes it real. reliability is the most important calculation for a test overall, because it proves that it's measuring an actual construct that exists.
    Logically for being slow I should of been deducted points on there 200 or less IQ test.

But since I got nearly 100 percent (minus 1) wrong.. you take away 0.4 points for that but add say 20 points for being a 98% or higher.

Either way.. my IQ should of been somewhere between 98 and maybe 116 which is just average IQ (Considering I was tired) or above average.

flawed as fucked!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My IQ is probably about 73, so, yes, I'm smarter than you.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Logically for being slow I should of been deducted points on there 200 or less IQ test.

But since I got nearly 100 percent (minus 1) wrong.. you take away 0.4 points for that but add say 20 points for being a 98% or higher.

Either way.. my IQ should of been somewhere between 98 and maybe 116 which is just average IQ (Considering I was tired) or above average.

flawed as fucked!

wat

the test was bad. some are good.
    Originally posted by o_o (s p l o o) wat

the test was bad. some are good.

If I had 180 IQ I would be potential wasted on a very large scale. and though They say it's my fault for failure .. I honestly got the worst education growing up. There was no "Leave no kid behind" or "Ebonics.. give him a fucking diploma anyways.

and I wouldn't want one like that. so I GED out.

I still need spell check a lot. and My spelling is getting worst. I'm hanging out on retarded boards where people are smart as fuck (like I know some of you are) but like to type all retarded n shittt and lingo it out n stuff an wutnot.

this starts to retard you a bit. that and shitloads of medication. so fuck it. I gave up caring at my age.

fiddle here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ My IQ is probably about 73, so, yes, I'm smarter than you.

74 now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ My IQ is probably about 73, so, yes, I'm smarter than you.

you actually admitted to that...

73 is virtually retarded. there are niggers with IQs higher than that
    Originally posted by o_o (s p l o o) that test sucks. normed on the internet population, 10 years old, no reliability or psychometric calculations.

I think you're probably right. I sent the test to the smartest person I know (Physics PhD, tested IQ 150+) and he got the same score as me. If it's normed on a self-selected internet population then it's probably going to underestimate 'actual' IQ.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you actually admitted to that…

73 is virtually retarded. there are niggers with IQs higher than that

And once again you're too fucking stupid to get it. No surprise there.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ And once again you're too fucking stupid to get it. No surprise there.

there needs to be a minimum IQ requirement to post on the internet. like those rides at disneyland where you have to be a certain height...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock there needs to be a minimum IQ requirement to post on the internet. like those rides at disneyland where you have to be a certain height…

I agree it would be nice to see you unable to post.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I agree it would be nice to see you unable to post.

my IQ is higher than you can count, retard

hm. youre literally...a retard.

does that hurt?
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I think you're probably right. I sent the test to the smartest person I know (Physics PhD, tested IQ 150+) and he got the same score as me. If it's normed on a self-selected internet population then it's probably going to underestimate 'actual' IQ.

you should do the ultra hard high range ones that dont autoscore. good hobby. brain workouts.

http://kanji-love.wixsite.com/high-range-iq-test/samlight this is my most recent one, 17/30 IQ 150, free for 6 more submissions

Post last edited by o_o (s p l o o) at 2017-04-05T21:42:29.004788+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock my IQ is higher than you can count, retard

hm. youre literally…a retard.

does that hurt?

I can count to ten. Nice try.
Jump to Top