User Controls

Rattex trash button

When a thread goes to shit just press your rattex button and it erases all your garbage posts from that one thread.

https://niggasin.space/thread/8145
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and this too

https://niggasin.space/thread/9604
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hahahahahaha. This made me laugh, hence the hahahahahaha. Make it so please.
    It's not a joke its a legitimately good idea that would help the forum a lot and add a sense of sophistication to trashposting. I would code it myself if I didn't have to work in 7 hours.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's why I said make it so. I laughed and agreed. I want it just the same as you do m8.
    This is serious matters. It must be coded as soon as possible for maximum effect.
    You could just, you know, not post streams of shite in the first place.
    Oh wait, no no you can't, posting streams of worthless shite is your forte
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zill the car started it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is serious matters. It must be coded as soon as possible for maximum effect.

go code yourself, you fucking retarded cock junkie
    Thats the plan retard. Go suck risirs cock some more you gay lovers get the fuck off totse3 noboy likes you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats the plan retard. Go suck risirs cock some more you gay lovers get the fuck off totse3 noboy likes you

my intended definition of code wasn't the same as what yours was.

don't be jealous...my balls have plenty of room for your lips while his tongue is busy on my cock. if you're lucky you might even get some dribblings that he isn't quick enough to swallow,
    zaint zattex
    The admin is already working on something
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by spacepantz The admin is already working on something

is it a bottle of amaretto?
    Originally posted by spacepantz The admin is already working on something

Yeah another round of vermouth.
    No seriously go to bed.
    yes its tinne
Jump to Top