User Controls

Are mopeds cool at all?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I want a speedy way to get around that doesn't involve lots of gasoline. Is it too faggy to ride a moped or will it attract women in droves? Can you recommend something like it that won't make me look douchey or stupid?
    Driving a moped is a covert sign to other gays. Just get a motorcycle like a man.
    Don't listen to the beta fags who say otherwise. Mopedsw, like Mazda Miatas, are a sign tat you have a giant, pulsing, testosterone filled cock, and it instantly moistens vulvas. Go for it bro.
    You'll eventually want to graduate to a bigger bike because most mopeds are like 50cc and can barely go 30MPH.
    faggio
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    yess, scooters and mopeds are very cool, especially when their 2stroke and illegally modified. everybody know the only reason one rides a big bike is that they feel, either real or perceived, the lack of something big in between their legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbJ0jV0hcGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THoECJhMSl8
    Not gayer than you. You could ride a pink dildo-bike with whistles and would still be the gayest thing in sight.

I hope you get AIDS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Driving a moped is a covert sign to other gays. Just get a motorcycle like a man.

that.

and you faggots on mopeds that wave to the people riding real bikes...don't do that. you're a faggot and the only wave back is going to consist of a middle finger.

I'd grab my crotch as a gesture but there's a gas tank filled with high octane racing fuel betwixt my thighs
    cerakote African Astronaut
    get a motorcycle you window licker
    infinityshock Black Hole
    mopeds are like fat chicks.

theyre fun to ride until your friends catch you doing it
    Originally posted by infinityshock mopeds are like fat chicks.

Fuck your friends. Mopeds are great. I might buy one again, just for fun.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Fuck your friends. Mopeds are great. I might buy one again, just for fun.

*cough* faggot *cough*
    Originally posted by infinityshock *cough* faggot *cough*

I'll drill you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll drill you

left...HACE....

for'rd HARCH

ok. that was fun.

not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock mopeds are like other faggots

This is what I'm talking about Bill.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'd grab my crotch as a gesture but there's a gas tank [surrogate penis]filled with high octane racing fuel betwixt my thighs

fixed. btw ... according to surgeon generals warning, that fuel tank is the #1 cause of men impotency.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ This is what I'm talking about Bill.

you talk to much. im sure theres a better use for that purty mouth than all that jibber jabber
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader fixed. btw … according to surgeon generals warning, that fuel tank is the #1 cause of men impotency.

the surgeon general...isnt.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i can ride a mtb faster an u can get them for free easty
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling i can ride a mtb faster an u can get them for free easty

fucking retard
Jump to Top