User Controls

wen mom gose to work

bling bling Dark Matter
    The tech pipe comes out to play
    infinityshock Black Hole
    guess what your mom is doing when she tells you shes going to work.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock guess what your mom is doing when she tells you shes going to work.

https://niggasin.space/thread/9101
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur mum gose on west str at night
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist https://niggasin.space/thread/9101

and we have a winner
    I dont care where she is or what she's doing I just wanna hit this techpipe.

Sometimes I wish my parents get in a car wreck and never make it home So I can take over their mailbox and start ordering every drug known to man In their name to the house
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I dont care where she is or what she's doing I just wanna hit this techpipe.

Sometimes I wish my parents get in a car wreck and never make it home So I can take over their mailbox and start ordering every drug known to man In their name to the house

once you hit puberty and move out on your own you can do that
    I lived alone with a harem of highschool aged girls and they all fell in love with people in the apartment building, sold weed to the manager and all my neighbors. I remember a sports car pulling up and this guy screaming at my window as I'm tripping on bundy about to go to work and he says "WHERES MY DAUGHTER I KNOW SHES IN THERE!".

Eventually my dad moved in with me.

I don't fuck around unlike you zill the zat you are probably triple my age working physical labor in the hot sun with gay niggers and latino infested hell amerikkka you need 10,000 guns to defend yourself from the horde and are obviously horribly infected by the jedi faggotry, why don't you be useful and go shoot up pulse nightclub with all those guns in the name of TOTSE and carve a triangle into your torso before the feds shoot you to death and remember to write the NIGGASIN.SPACE URL all over your manifesto.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I lived alone with a harem of highschool aged girls and they all fell in love with people in the apartment building, sold weed to the manager and all my neighbors. I remember a sports car pulling up and this guy screaming at my window as I'm tripping on bundy about to go to work and he says "WHERES MY DAUGHTER I KNOW SHES IN THERE!".

Eventually my dad moved in with me.

I don't fuck around unlike you zill the zat you are probably triple my age working physical labor in the hot sun with gay niggers and latino infested hell amerikkka you need 10,000 guns to defend yourself from the horde and are obviously horribly infected by the jedi faggotry, why don't you be useful and go shoot up pulse nightclub with all those guns in the name of TOTSE and carve a triangle into your torso before the feds shoot you to death and remember to write the NIGGASIN.SPACE URL all over your manifesto.

that would make you...what...200 something years old. unlikely.

id rather you commit suicide on live-stream along with the geo-coords so everyone can have party-time on your lifeless corpse.
Jump to Top