User Controls

hookers walking down my street

nonarky Houston
    they look terrible, they started appearing out of no where, like 4 of them keep walking up and down the street, knocking on car wwndows n shit and being annoying.

how can i get them to go away?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by nonarky they look terrible, they started appearing out of no where, like 4 of them keep walking up and down the street, knocking on car wwndows n shit and being annoying.

call the police or go outside with a gun
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Just find some better looking hookers to walk near them, maybe they will put them out of business...
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Just find some better looking hookers to walk near them, maybe they will put them out of business…

i think the problem is streetwalkers being generally bothersome
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tell thm thare a fun fair
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nonarky they look terrible, they started appearing out of no where, like 4 of them keep walking up and down the street, knocking on car wwndows n shit and being annoying.

you give them money, stick your dick it them, THEN tell them to go away

and...post pics
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tell em theres free crack on the other side of town.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wear a sheet over yourself and spook them away.
    Do you live in fucking Mexico or somet... oh, Houston, lol. Go cow boy on their ass; rope em, reign em in and hogtie then sell to the highest bidder.
    Offer them a tenner for a blow job
    Originally posted by reject Offer them a tenner for a blow job

Lol, I went to a spa in Ripley on Wednesday only expecting the usual massage and happy ending, boy you should have seen my face when I ended up shagging both birds (one my age and one a bit older and quite MILFY, good kisser too). I came out smelling of fanny and baby oil, just looked at 2 lads passing and had a laugh from the get go "it's fucking great in there ain't it?" haha.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    5 pond an a bag of weed
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Wrap it before it you tap it, son.

You don't want the herp...or worse.
    lol, I'm a div. I read "houston" and thought it was his location.
    Don't be a derp or you'll get the herp!
    get her to hold up the NIGGASIN.SPACE URL on a sign for a few smokes and some cash.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bymp
    bling bling Dark Matter
    give her a booty bup
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump get her to hold up the NIGGASIN.SPACE URL on a sign for a few smokes and some cash.

i gotta do this
    Rub one out really hard, just as you're about to pop a nut, yell "Order Up" and let it fly out the window while throwing some cash at them and saying "Here's your change"
Jump to Top