User Controls

Well gonts, guess I'm in love

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And I have a date with the nurse. I've been seeing her off and on since the super bowl. We don't talk or hang out all the time. We actually hadn't spoke in almost over a week. I spend the night at her place but she's slept over at my place once. She's new into town. The last few times we've hungout when I was getting ready to leave in the morning I've gotten weird vibes from her like she's pissed. I don't know her that well and believe in taking things slow.. and I don't want to wear out my welcome and be a clinger so I would go, plus I have stuff to do. And I would think she would understand considering she works twelve hour shifts at the hospital.

The other day I felt really out of it for a bunch of reasons like I was going to break into analytical tears and I deleted her number because I felt like she doesn't like me and I don't ever want to be that guy, I'm not like that. She hit me up last night and we text for a bit and thats rare for us to do that, but I basically told her how I feel about her and that I missed her. (I'm a very passionate, passionate guy) And she said she felt the same way.

I'm used to being alone most the time and am independent in that respect, kind of a loner. I of course have slammers come to my place but most of them I don't really care to hangout with again. And I'll converse with my neighbors a lil bit, I mean I did go to that concert last week with my neighbor but she's a total lesbo and I'm not attracted to her personality as she's always on drugs and you never know how she's going to act. But yea for the most part its just archie the cat and I. But since I've met this girl I've thought about her a lot. We have really fun sex and I enjoy waking up with her, and sometimes it just feels way too much to handle but I try to not let those feels get the best of me. And now that I'm older I'm a lot better at handling them but there's some things that just happen.

Even lanny told me awhile back on intothesanctuary or maybe it was rdfrn i dunno... to just ride the wavve and it will be whatever it will be and he's right, so I try to keep that in mind. But I have a way to sabatoge relationships, even the really good ones. But I digress..

so yeah I'm just going to make the best out of it, put on my dad shoes and a smile and make some vegan hotdogs with her and watch cartoons. What can you do?

Will you tell her about totse?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Will you tell her about totse?.

NO, in fact after everything I've gone through in the past with my ex-gf finding out about zoklet and following me around to all these sites and my daughters mom finding about zoklet I will try to be even more secretive about it this all. I write too much crazy shit

that girl that I would trip with back in the summer, i was at her place one night and couldn't sleep so I got on her laptop to get on here and when I was done I deleted her entire browsing history out of paranoia. She was fucking pissed in the morning though when all of her work related stuff on the browser was gone.. But I had to do it...

even that cupcake wars girl asked what site I was on one day and I acted all weird and told her I couldn't tell her, she even offered to let me fuck her up the ass and buy me beer and super sexy chicken wings if I showed her, but I just couldn't do it

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-27T13:50:01.397032+00:00
    I think you should send her this thread
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think you should send her this thread

nah man then she'd see all the other things I write
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    will you pee in her butt?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didn't happen
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no ur not
    bling bling Dark Matter
    am suhc a boner i haet every1` ecpt few pplsw lOL )tmp if u love ignore if u hate ur mom)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling am suhc a boner i haet every1` ecpt few pplsw lOL )tmp if u love ignore if u hate ur mom)

bbbbfgg uuuff durrhh floor plop plop fizz fizz
    How's her ass?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump How's her ass?

really nice, im an ass man big time
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I've been enjoying that brand of vegan hot dogs the past couple weeks, too. They're really low-calorie and pretty filling, plus they taste good.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im an ass man big time

no shit.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 I've been enjoying that brand of vegan hot dogs the past couple weeks, too. They're really low-calorie and pretty filling, plus they taste good.

I've never had vegan hotdogs before. But im interested in trying them out. I really enjoy making Bill Krozbydogs
    Originally posted by infinityshock no shit.

yeaahh.. i didn't expect that retort from you...
    inb4 Bill Krozby gets another slampig pregnant and then runs away.
    Originally posted by Dargo inb4 Bill Krozby gets another slampig pregnant and then runs away.

Thats not going to happen. But nice try trying to be funny
    bling bling Dark Matter
    y u do forum otsec tacits mana move snaeky

Originally posted by Bill Krozby really nice, im an ass man big time

What's the hair situation like down there?. Does she shave her asshole?.
Jump to Top