User Controls

tyt is racist and sexist

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

women should pay a higher premium for insurance because they visit the doctor more than men and yet use government assistance more than men.. what ever happened to the true feminism?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    youre an idiot. go back to mexico, you fucking wetback
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot. go back to mexico, you fucking wetback

why would i go , I didn't like it the couple times I went. dumb fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do they support erdogan?
    Originally posted by aldra do they support erdogan?

yes they do.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why would i go , I didn't like it the couple times I went. dumb fuck.

to reintegrate with your own kind, niggerfagspic
    cant stand tyt
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes they do.

I can't handle watching them with the sound on

I kind of assumed this, which makes it extremely insincere that they pretend to care about all these liberal/leftist talking points
    Originally posted by aldra I can't handle watching them with the sound on

I kind of assumed this, which makes it extremely insincere that they pretend to care about all these liberal/leftist talking points

glad you changed your avatar to a non nazi flag you insecure faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby glad you changed your avatar to a non nazi flag you insecure faggot

Damn Bill Krozby is pulling out all the stops tonight!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby glad you changed your avatar to a non nazi flag you insecure faggot

literally nobody cares what you think, not even your parents or your child.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

women should pay a higher premium for insurance because they visit the doctor more than men and yet use government assistance more than men.. what ever happened to the true feminism?

Whoa.. the dude (rear and second to far left) that you Bill Krozby? you are everywhere. You evil old goat.
    Senator Bill Krozby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra literally nobody cares what you think, not even your parents or your child.

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means, because evidently you do care considering you took time to change your nazi avatar and comment on my post. smells like butt hurt in here.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Whoa.. the dude (rear and second to far left) that you Bill Krozby? you are everywhere. You evil old goat.

^ you zaid it
    I'm more like a Hobbyist.

3D Art and Trollzing making UFO videos. then everyone started doing it.

short story: I did it to make a UFO documentary and then thought What would people in the UFO MUFOn think. i made one.. got several hundred thousand hits on youtube. I said it's fake.. like 40% thought it was real.. maybe 40 percent were neutral and the rest were F&G

CIAO!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm more like a Hobbyist.

3D Art and Trollzing making UFO videos. then everyone started doing it.

short story: I did it to make a UFO documentary and then thought What would people in the UFO MUFOn think. i made one.. got several hundred thousand hits on youtube. I said it's fake.. like 40% thought it was real.. maybe 40 percent were neutral and the rest were F&G

CIAO!

post video
    bling bling Dark Matter
    im in this vid
    im mike pence
Jump to Top