User Controls

Conflict Shitpile

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm just going to dump stuff I find interesting in here - it'll just be bits and pieces, things that are either unconfirmed, amusing or I just don't feel like writing a lot about.

Mood music:

YEMEN - this is from last week, but it hasn't made the news here at all and I've heard similar of the US. Saudi gunships obliterated a refugee vessel from Yemen en route to Somalia that was pre-registered with the Red Cross.

YEMEN - Houthis have changed up their tactics and intensified SRBM missile attacks against Saudi bases. They've apparently been attaching explosives to <$500 consumer drones and smashing them into Patriot radar arrays to blind them, then using the ensuing chaos to drop Tochka/SCARABs in unmolested.

SYRIA - SDF crossed the Euphrates and took Tabqa. Erdogan is going to lose his fucking mind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Belarus - There appears to be an attempt at a 'colour revolution' underway. My money is on Lukashenko having NONE OF THAT.
    Ukraine - Kharkov munitions depot has been destroyed, currently not clear if it was an accident or an attack. the ensuing fire is so big they're evacuating the entire city.
    On another note, Donetsk authorities have inspected the bodies of several government soldiers and have reported that the majority of them were not regular military and almost all had high levels of stimulants in their blood.
    IRAQ - A coalition airstrike (both US and the IAF are blaming each other for it) killed roughly 300, 130 or so in a single building. It's starting to look like it may have been set up - ISIS became aware of the strike and intentionally concentrated civilian prisoners there, potentially detonating a bomb to coincide with the strikes. Witnesses on the ground report three large VBIED explosions at the site just prior.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    VBIED?
    Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device

in the context of iraq/syria they're mostly vans or trucks loaded with explosives but regular old car bombs are always popular:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b1_1489511873
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This thread is both fascinating and very depressing. I almost want to say ignorance is bliss but that's a pretty fucked way to live.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra Ukraine - Kharkov munitions depot has been destroyed, currently not clear if it was an accident or an attack. the ensuing fire is so big they're evacuating the entire city.
    On another note, Donetsk authorities have inspected the bodies of several government soldiers and have reported that the majority of them were not regular military and almost all had high levels of stimulants in their blood.

Further: the government has legitimately tried to float the theory that Russians shot it using a satellite mounted laser. Poroshenko has petitioned NATO to deploy and 'control the situation' - as you may be aware, NATO is a purely military organisation and has little capacity to respond to environmental disasters.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra IRAQ - A coalition airstrike (both US and the IAF are blaming each other for it) killed roughly 300, 130 or so in a single building. It's starting to look like it may have been set up - ISIS became aware of the strike and intentionally concentrated civilian prisoners there, potentially detonating a bomb to coincide with the strikes. Witnesses on the ground report three large VBIED explosions at the site just prior.

Bonus points to ISIS for milking the situation for propaganda purposes.
    Originally posted by Lanny This thread is both fascinating and very depressing. I almost want to say ignorance is bliss but that's a pretty fucked way to live.

I love aldra's posts on shit that's going on in the world. One of the very few reasons to keep returning here
    Originally posted by aldra Further: the government has legitimately tried to float the theory that Russians shot it using a satellite mounted laser. Poroshenko has petitioned NATO to deploy and 'control the situation' - as you may be aware, NATO is a purely military organisation and has little capacity to respond to environmental disasters.

And now it's starting to come out that groups in Ukraine's disjointed military likely started the fire. The facility went up mere hours after it was announced General Ben Hodges from the US army would be inspecting it... There have been several documented instances of Ukraine-tagged weaponry showing up in places it shouldn't be, like with ISIS in Libya, Syria and Iraq, and photos of the aftermath (the fires have burnt out now) seem to indicate their weapons stocks were far lower than they should have been. In short, it's likely that the facility was torched so the US inspectors wouldn't discover it'd been ransacked and sold on the black market.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device

in the context of iraq/syria they're mostly vans or trucks loaded with explosives but regular old car bombs are always popular:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b1_1489511873

I remember the first person I heard say that out loud. they were considered...a fucktard. combined with his pronunciation, to this day I can't hear that word without a snicker.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Bonus points to ISIS for milking the situation for propaganda purposes.

ISIS is jedi/western created and controlled
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by infinityshock ISIS is jedi/western created and controlled

Yes i am aware, what is your point?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes i am aware, what is your point?

clarification to anyone that doesn't know it.

anyone who has more than a vague familiarity with islam and islam-culture (one in the same) can see that the premise of that ridiculous organization is contradictory to almost every actually-muslim-created 'protest' organization
    Originally posted by aldra Belarus - There appears to be an attempt at a 'colour revolution' underway. My money is on Lukashenko having NONE OF THAT.

some big things apparently underway here, will be watching closely
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny This thread is both fascinating and very depressing. I almost want to say ignorance is bliss but that's a pretty fucked way to live.

nothing that goes on in the news surprises me anymore, the only thing thats new is the novelty of the grotesque or morbid methods of killing.

and concerning the people who die in these attacks, the lack of concern for human life by sandniggers and militaries alike is terrible.

lets just pack a few hundred people in a building, people with hopes and dreams, people who couldve done great things, and just delete them

Post last edited by cerakote at 2017-03-25T17:19:26.008230+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by cerakote nothing that goes on in the news surprises me anymore, the only thing thats new is the novelty of the grotesque or morbid methods of killing.

and concerning the people who die in these attacks, the lack of concern for human life by sandniggers and militaries alike is terrible.

lets just pack a few hundred people in a building, people with hopes and dreams, people who couldve done great things, and just delete them

Post last edited by cerakote at 2017-03-25T17:19:26.008230+00:00

this. lets have it right, children and babies get killed and horribly maimed in these bombings from all sides. there really is no justifying that no matter why they claim to be doing it. and the authorities here have the brazen cheek to paint me as a monster and kidnapp me for two years for selling a few durgs. fucking hypocrites disgust me.
    Belarus - There is a LOT Western media are not reporting. Currently reading http://thesaker.is/belarus-march-2017-sitrep/, will start a dedicated thread when I'm more familiar. Salient point is that their KGB have detained many agitators, largely heavily armed members of Ukrainian extremist groups who have admitted to planning to stage violent escalation
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i will fite the ukranes
Jump to Top