User Controls

If I don't get a sip of JOE right FUCKING NOW or i'm going to snap a cog

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    My gears are wearing thin. Do gears even wear thin? I thought the fins just snapped but i guess being worn out would cause that too. Either way, I have been sipping cola all day. Fuck cola, I've had a head fog all day. I can feel the monkey on my back crawling around and getting angry

I need a cup of JOE right FUCKING NOW or i'm going to snap a cog!!!!! ⚙️💥☕
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    This thread was made by an unhappy homosexual.
    I have a sip of joe the shaking has stopped
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My gears are wearing thin. Do gears even wear thin? I thought the fins just snapped but i guess being worn out would cause that too. Either way, I have been sipping cola all day. Fuck cola, I've had a head fog all day. I can feel the monkey on my back crawling around and getting angry

I need a cup of JOE right FUCKING NOW or i'm going to snap a cog!!!!! ⚙️💥☕

I got to stop drinking Cola too. the soda expands your stomach. makes it hard to lose weight.

and I dont think I can drink energy drinks anymore because who knows what it does to the inside of your stomach. cleans grease off of garage sinks, that I know
    I NEED A SIP OF JOSEPH BRANDON

Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I got to stop drinking Cola too. the soda expands your stomach. makes it hard to lose weight.

I don't think cola is a problem for me, I do crave it DEARLY when I need a caffeine fix but i'm pretty over the sugar at this point. When I was binging on TWEAK the past few years I stopped drinking soda completely mostly because I would get too sketched out going to the store and it's just not pleasant to drink after being awake for days abusing amp I just want water and more amp

but yeah fuck cola, it's trash, doesn't get me high, it's like methadone. I need the STRAIGHT JOE A STRAIGHT COFFFEE ENEMA hardcore 5666666 demon coffee shitttttt
    HOLY FUCKI FEEEL GOOOD
    one good thing about meth is you never see a fat person on it. unless they have thyroid issues
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’ve known a lot of fat meth heads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala I’ve known a lot of fat meth heads

What the fuck are you doing hanging around Fat Meth Heads for? You fucking filthy drug whore
    I grew up in a very small southern town. Meth got really popular and some people are fat no matter what.
    Originally posted by frala I grew up in a very small southern town. Meth got really popular and some people are fat no matter what.

then they're casual meth users. meth makes people forget to eat and tweak for days on end. then end up with a fuckload of acne.
    They absolutely were not casual users. One of my best friends was living with me and stealing my credit cards and shit. She was a chunky little thing, constantly picking at her fucking face scabs and trying to fix it with tea tree oil.
    it's true I once loved a 400lbs thick latina woman that did meth every day.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's true I once loved a 400lbs thick latina woman that did meth every day.

Love is love. but its an epidemic that our young people are getting that fat. having colon cancer in their teens and 20s thats normal for 50 and over. this is an epidemic. heart problems and all kinds of shit happening

Its like they're doing this to thin out the herd and the weak
    WHat can I say? There's nothing finer in life than a chubby latina that breaks the scale when she stands on it. Now to me THAT'S a lady!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood WHat can I say? There's nothing finer in life than a chubby latina that breaks the scale when she stands on it. Now to me THAT'S a lady!

How does HTS feel about you talking of former flames?
    she thinks it's hawt
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood she thinks it's hawt

this world is full of degeneracy and you're an endless supplier of that
    I'm not affected or warped by degenerate culture, I help shape the direction of it

coffee enema anyone?
    I did not consume joe today due to circumstances + it's too hot

it is now 5:30 pm EST and my head is starting to hurt a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot fog fog fog ouwch wouch i need a cuppa
    I am drinking coke-caine
Jump to Top