User Controls

Kafka has rejected me

Donald Trump Black Hole
    My heart is broken, but my willy is happy. My willy doesn't have to worry about being bit/cut off anymore.

How do you guys deal with the pain of heart ache?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dirtbag If you show up round here again I'll kill you.

Originally posted by Dirtbag Where does it say I'm going to kill any of you?

Originally posted by Donald Trump Would you come to the theme park with us? You might have fun on some of the roller coasters.

Originally posted by Dirtbag You don't invite someone who's threatened to kill you to a theme park

You guys, if I suddenly disappear, you know I got bitch made by Kafka and you have my permission to piss on my corpse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    https://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/relationship-problems/unrequited-love
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    kafka I'm going to pray for you
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How do you guys deal with the pain of heart ache?

touching a butt
    Have u tried apologizing
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    I feel the same with 13-16 year olds I constantly meet and they end up telling me whether Polish or Ukrainian they don’t fucks found with older dudes and u look at oldje later aksony myself where do they find them?
    Originally posted by Warcry I feel the same with 13-16 year olds I constantly meet and they end up telling me whether Polish or Ukrainian they don’t fucks found with older dudes and u look at oldje later aksony myself where do they find them?

13? I thought the age of consent in Poland is 15 as you’ve stated repeatedly
    Originally posted by Donald Trump My heart is broken, but my willy is happy. My willy doesn't have to worry about being bit/cut off anymore.

How do you guys deal with the pain of heart ache?

What’s kinda weird is you’re trying to come off sarcastic here, but you actually did have hopes of getting with her physically/romantically at some point. Why don’t you just leave Groceries Girl if you want to be with other women
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    fuck the age of consent 😎 ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ #𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑫
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck the age of consent 😎 ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ #𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑫
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How do you guys deal with the pain of heart ache?

Latina Hookers, Malt liquor, and the finest Cocaina Colombiana.

or go to Africa and bang hookers again.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I need more Drama. What is it about you DON that she doesn't like? she's not into Irish guys or she sets her standards to high or just that she's not traditional enough
    There's several nauseating reasons. A main one is that he did fuck all when someone punched GG. There's a lot of cowards on this forum.

Originally posted by Dirtbag There's several nauseating reasons. A main one is that he did fuck all when someone punched GG. There's a lot of cowards on this forum.

Kinda sexist of you to assume that men should intervene in a violent altercation between two people just because of his gender and assumed gender role.

Shame on you.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Kafka is like this Campaign trail. Damned either way

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck the age of consent 😎 ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ #𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑫

Pedo!
    I'm doomed to never have a friend, only followers.
    Originally posted by Bradley Kinda sexist of you to assume that men should intervene in a violent altercation between two people just because of his gender and assumed gender role.

Shame on you.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I'm doomed to never have a friend, only followers.

You don't allow yourself to have friends.
Jump to Top