User Controls

Cooking directly with mains electricity

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Meaning no microwaves, no heating elements, just sticking your hot dog across a live circuit.

I kinda want to try this.

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    but it will be uneven as the part that will be getting the hotest will be a straight line between the electrods that you stick in into the meat.

or the shortest route between them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    did you watch ordinary sausage cook shrimp with one of these badboys or is the universe just being retarded at me
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I was at a high voltage pylon at like 4am and it is scary how loud the humming and crackling is
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ner vegas I was at a high voltage pylon at like 4am

documenting for the feds
    Originally posted by Meikai documenting for the feds

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ner vegas

ion know what all that means but when the power grid goes down the aussie feds r cumming for u
    Originally posted by Meikai ion know what all that means but when the power grid goes down the aussie feds r cumming for u

something the feds are currently mad about

algorithms to orient a drone to a map so it can navigate independently, jamming control signals and GPS won't bother it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ner vegas I was at a high voltage pylon at like 4am and it is scary how loud the humming and crackling is

if you have a coil of wire and ferrite core you can get free energy from those high tension lines.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina if you have a coil of wire and ferrite core you can get free energy from those high tension lines.

The fuck are you gibbering on about.

They're double-digits thousands volts and unjacketed and unmetered.
    Originally posted by infinityshock The fuck are you gibbering on about.

They're double-digits thousands volts and unjacketed and unmetered.

they give off electromagnetic radiations which can be harnessed with a large coil of wire wound around a ferrite core.

not alot but free energy nevertheless.
    i heard in jail they cook noodles by sticking one end of a paperclip into the wall socket and the other into a tuna can filled with water
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina they give off electromagnetic radiations which can be harnessed with a large coil of wire wound around a ferrite core.

not alot but free energy nevertheless.

wrong

again

as always
    Originally posted by infinityshock wrong

again

as always

^ not an electrical enginigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina ^ not an electrical enginigger.

^ definitely a rectal cocknigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock ^ definitely a rectal cocknigger

so sad that you dont realize electromagnetic waves hitting coils of wire around ferrite core produces elextricity.

i guess you never build your own radio as a kids while waiting for negroes to ransack your young and tended anus.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina so sad that you dont realize electromagnetic waves hitting coils of wire around ferrite core produces elextricity.

i guess you never build your own radio as a kids while waiting for negroes to ransack your young and tended anus.

Stick a magnet up your asshole and I'll wrap my cock in copper wire.

Let's make sparks
    Originally posted by infinityshock Stick a magnet up your asshole and I'll wrap my cock in copper wire.

Let's make sparks

slow down tiger.

buy me dinner.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina slow down tiger.

buy me dinner.

I'll give you a rupee and you can panhandle for the rest
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RETARTEDFAGET i heard in jail they cook noodles by sticking one end of a paperclip into the wall socket and the other into a tuna can filled with water

I saw someone try to cook a hot dog by putting one end of jumper cables on the hot dogs and the other end on the inside of a toaster
Jump to Top