User Controls

African American gentleman kills 3 people and is now on the loose in the New Jersey pikeway with an Assault Rifle.

Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/breaking-suspect-sought-multiple-killed-levittown-shooting/3805011/

'He dindu nuffin,' reported the suspects mother, Latoya Washington.

It's all over the news he out heah Killin everybody and got an AR15 assault rifle and plenty rounds for all you cop callin ass bitches, he ain't goin to back to jail.

If you get Fox News they're doing live coverage of them searching for him.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I just realized AR15 assault rifle has been a redundant phrase as the AR acronym makes it Assault Rifle 15 Assault Rifle

anyway, he killed 3 people and he bout to kill 3 more

ALLEGEDLY
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Its probably his bad mental health; give thr guy some slack.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Nah he's a homeless gang member that stole his mom's car, ran up some people and I guess murked them and now they tryna fry his ass but like I don't blame him I wouldn't wanna go back to hell either.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    black people are cool ive met a few in my time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I see one in the mirror everyday ..sheโ€™s pretty neat โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡
    James Holmes says "hold my coffee"...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor black people are cool ive met a few in my time

Just saying "black people" is racist. As soon as you make a distinction of color, while referring to a human being, that automatically makes you a racist. To non-racists, people are just people. It doesn't matter what color they are. They don't make distinctions of color.
    Bradley Black Hole
    It's now evolved to a hostage situation.

He shot his 13 year old retarded daughter, his baby mama, and his baby mama's mama. Now he's barricaded with hostages and watching the news.

It's gettin lit folks
    Looks like yet another staged FBI operation for the democrat gun grabbers. These fools never give up.
    Bradley Black Hole
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ๐Ÿ˜‚
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I just realized AR15 assault rifle has been a redundant phrase as the AR acronym makes it Assault Rifle 15 Assault Rifle

anyway, he killed 3 people and he bout to kill 3 more

ALLEGEDLY

an AR15 is not an assault rifle. 'AR' means 'armalite rifle'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Its probably his bad mental health; give thr guy some slack.

it beez white peepulls fault, yo
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock an AR15 is not an assault rifle. 'AR' means 'armalite rifle'

I didn't know this.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    It short for AmiRite
    Originally posted by Instigator It short for AmiRite

Holding a rifle, you're always right.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I didn't know this.

Don't feel bad.

The idiot running the atf doesn't even know the difference between a clip and a magazine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € Holding a rifle, you're always right.

Unless someone else is holding something bigger

That .223 barrel looks pretty diminutive when there's a 25mm aimed at it
    Originally posted by infinityshock Unless someone else is holding something bigger

That .223 barrel looks pretty diminutive when there's a 25mm aimed at it

I like the AA-12 gas operated automatic shotgun with the grenade projectiles. 300 rounds per minute.

Jump to Top