User Controls

Having Sexual Relations with a Banana.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks there's two ways to go about this. Many of you like things in your anus so you may have a different perspective of how we're gonna do this than I do.

I was thinking banana peels are slippery so why not just use one as stroker type device where I put my cock inside the banana peel and just start pumping. What do you guys think?

If you have a small penis you could use a plantain. PIcture highly relevant.

Update:
    Due to popular support I went ahead and tested this.

4/10

Yes I am eating the banana with pb melted on toast now that I am done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    that doesn't sound enjoyable at all

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks there's two ways to go about this. Many of you like things in your anus so you may have a different perspective of how we're gonna do this than I do.

I was thinking banana peels are slippery so why not just use one as stroker type device where I put my cock inside the banana peel and just start pumping. What do you guys think?

If you have a small penis you could use a plantain. PIcture highly relevant.

Or I can wrap a plantain peel around my dick and use it as a condom when you beg me to go balls deep in one or more of your orifices
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like those videos when the girls put the peeled banana in their hole and then push it out
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Many of you like things in your anus so you may have a different perspective of how we're gonna do this than I do.

Bananas are suboptimal for this anyway.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    meikai remember when you said the 16 yr old i fell for weas too young or childish etc. how do you explain her behavior then i mean she kenw what she was doing han ging out with older men being gold digger already at that age?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Bananas are suboptimal for this anyway.

You'd prefer magic markers...
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Warcry meikai remember when you said the 16 yr old i fell for weas too young or childish etc. how do you explain her behavior then i mean she kenw what she was doing han ging out with older men being gold digger already at that age?

no i don't remember saying that. i remember saying she was 16 so she made bad decisions with her not-yet-completely-developed brain. "how do you explain her behavior then i mean she knew what she was doing" lmao no she didn't! that's my point! she is an idiot child who was making idiot child decisions! that was my whole contention!

you are a pedophile, so you want to believe that a 16 year old knew what she was doing - that she was functionally indistinguishable from a rational adult - and you are an idiot for that.

you will continue to get burned by children because protip: children are childish.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry meikai remember when you said the 16 yr old i fell for weas too young or childish etc. how do you explain her behavior then i mean she kenw what she was doing han ging out with older men being gold digger already at that age?

You're an idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai no i don't remember saying that. i remember saying she was 16 so she made bad decisions with her not-yet-completely-developed brain. "how do you explain her behavior then i mean she knew what she was doing" lmao no she didn't she is an idiot child who was making idiot child decisions that was my whole contention. you are a pedophile so you want to believe that a 16 year old knew what she was doing - that she was functionally indistinguishable from a rational adult - and you are an idiot for that.

you will continue to get burned by children because protip: children are childish.

Regardless, he's retarded, making himself an easy victim
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    >be me
    >polish pedophile
    >want to fuck 5 year old
    >it's okay because they aren't retarded, they can consent
    >5 year old pushes me into mud and calls me a doody head

who would just randomly assault a person and hurl insults at them like that? she knew what she was doing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    BUT ACCORDING TO OLDJE . COM THEY ALL LICK OLD MAN ASS, STAR TREK????????
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "i just wanna fuck a rational, mature child"

- wariat
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai no i don't remember saying that. i remember saying she was 16 so she made bad decisions with her not-yet-completely-developed brain. "how do you explain her behavior then i mean she knew what she was doing" lmao no she didn't! that's my point! she is an idiot child who was making idiot child decisions! that was my whole contention!

you are a pedophile, so you want to believe that a 16 year old knew what she was doing - that she was functionally indistinguishable from a rational adult - and you are an idiot for that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12021155/Brazilian-mayor-65-married1-year-old-two-days-naming-mother-city-government-post.html

look at her above thats a fucking woman not a child. most 16 yr olds are women not chidlren its jsut pollacks are so retarded and childish adnr aise their chidlren worng os they act childish and mature late comapred to the rest of the world.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    you dont think this one knew what she was doing marry a rich ass millionaire at 16? looka ther look btw thats a face of a woman. and this guy like me is no pedophile. learn the fucking definition.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry most 1 yr olds are women not chidlren
    Warcry African Astronaut
    by your retarded deifintion those oldje dudes who fucked ladyd ee when she started out at like 80 year sold while she was 18 are pedophiles? whats the diff between 16 and 18? almost same shit.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    or those facial abuse dudes like in his 50s bootleg to you hes a pedophile becaus ehe tries to get irmmed by 18 year olds on every set they egt em on and hes always the one begging ot fuck them and going hurrhurhrrr during thosre scenes?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai >be me
    >polish pedophile
    >want to fuck 5 year old
    >it's okay because they aren't retarded, they can consent
    >5 year old pushes me into mud and calls me a doody head

who would just randomly assault a person and hurl insults at them like that? she knew what she was doing.

a 16 yea rold is only less than 2 years from 18 and is muych closer to 18 thana. fucking 5 year old you faggit pedophile.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    so to you 16 year olds that can classify as being pedophiles themselves fucking them is being a pedophile is this what is in your twisted brain?

„ Pedophilia is a paraphilia. In recent versions of formal diagnostic coding systems such as the DSM-5 and ICD-11, "pedophilia" is distinguished from "pedophilic disorder." Pedophilic disorder is defined as a pattern of pedophilic arousal accompanied by either subjective distress or interpersonal difficulty, or having acted on that arousal. The DSM-5 requires that a person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child or children they are aroused by, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilic disorder. Similarly, the ICD-11 excludes sexual behavior among post-pubertal children who are close in age. The DSM requires the arousal pattern must be present for 6 months or longer, while the ICD lacks this requirement. The ICD criteria also refrain from specifying chronological ages.[5]”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#:~:text=In%20popular%20usage%2C%20the%20word,of%20physical%20or%20mental%20development.
Jump to Top