User Controls

Guess who just got his food stamps!!!!

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I applied for Benefits when I got out of jail two weeks ago and because that was last month, when my card came I got 330$ on it for two months of benefits.

Folks this is great :) I can almost afford to eat healthy now.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Was it you? Anyway, glad to hear that. So that means you get $165 per month for food?
    Is it true that junk food is cheaper than healthy food over there?
    Ghost Black Hole
    can you mail me something please
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Was it you? Anyway, glad to hear that. So that means you get $165 per month for food?

Yes

Originally posted by Michael Myers Is it true that junk food is cheaper than healthy food over there?

Yes. To cook healthy at home costs a great deal more than just buying a bag of chips and a soda at the gas station.

Originally posted by Ghost can you mail me something please

yes, what would you like?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I need a big ole sack of flour, some organic cherry juice, a bag of salt , a few cans of corned beef and about 400 boxes of sudafed
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    YAY MAH NIGGA GOT FOOD STAMPS

Said no one ever
    Bradley Black Hole
    I remember when I last talked to Semisazas he was begging for food because he was struggling and I was like "Yeah I have ea heart bro." and I asked what supermarket he wanted it from, I figured I would get that nigga a jumbo pack of hot dogs, some bread, peanut butter, ramen noodles.

First he says no he needs money lol and I was like yeah my nigga I do drugs too lol

He's like "I can put a list together on the app and send it to you BradleyB and you can just put your payment details and I can go pick it up."

and I could already see where this was going and I was like "Yeah sure get whatever you need."

Smoked salmon
    Shrimp my nigga
    cocktail sauce
    lemons
    chicken tenders
    100% white meat chicken tenders
    Perrier Water in glass bottles
    hahaha

this dumb fucker put together like a 50$ list of gourmet food and showed it to me LOL and I just start giggling i'm like semi that's not gonna last you very long, get more I got tons of food stamps bro, he was like "r u serious bro thank you so much!" and I showed Tortilla the list and he started laughing too

So the final list he puts together is like 165$ back when 165$ was like a whole cart of food and it's all the best of the best shit you could imagine.

So I go in the app and tell him if I put in my payment info, i'm not giving him back the log in info and changing the password, he said ok bro no problem, so I go in there and decide to remove everything from the list and get him 1 shrimp ramen noodle ($0.28$).

LOL and it said it would be available in 30 minutes and he's thanking me so much, telling me how good of a friend I am, saying he will pay me back/help me if I ever need it later.

He comes back in Tiny chat like 45 minutes later telling met he supermarket he walked a mile to made a mistake and he only got 1 noodle and they don't have a record of anything else haha and I told him they charged my card but tortilla started laughing and semi knew at that moment he was retarded.
    How tf was that niggta living like that. I lived off of a 2-3$ a day when I was homeless, food and water are easy to come by around cities. Even on days where I didn't steal food, I'd still only spend 4-5, maybe 6$ max. The dollar menu at taco bell might've saved my life a couple of times.
    Bradley Black Hole
    once I saw shrimp and cocktail sauce and the water in glass bottles I knew it was time to start fuckin with a retard
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs How tf was that niggta living like that. I lived off of a 2-3$ a day when I was homeless, food and water are easy to come by around cities. Even on days where I didn't steal food, I'd still only spend 4-5, maybe 6$ max. The dollar menu at taco bell might've saved my life a couple of times.

he spends 100% of his money on heroin then tries to make everything else happen through begging, using his dad, asking other addicts in a chatroom, etc
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    did you trade your ass for food ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley he spends 100% of his money on heroin then tries to make everything else happen through begging, using his dad, asking other addicts in a chatroom, etc

i just steal shit and sell dope and then spend 110% of the profits on drugs until I nearly destroy my life again and again man why am I not dead. Those last 2 meth binges were "really gnarly" as aldra said to me once in a worried PM while I was TWEAKING

little do they all know bitcoin went up a lot this month and i'm gonna sell it all and DO IT ALL AGAIN AAHAhahaaha
    Ghost Black Hole
    im gonna buy some ground beef and peppers from the asian grocery today maybe
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina did you trade your ass for food ?

Nope in my country the government will just mail people a card with money on it for food.

Originally posted by Ghost im gonna buy some ground beef and peppers from the asian grocery today maybe

ask them if they have 'traditional' fish
    infinityshock Black Hole
    food stamps are for niggers and non-white single mothers
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Shut the fuck up Infinityshock.
    Black chicks have the best booties.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I still think about Semisazas asking me for gourmet food every now and then and chuckle the nigga is begging his online community of friends to buy him something

then him thinking i'mma get him 165$ in shrimp and sparkling water and 100% white meat chicken tenders and olives and shit

then him getting a ride there and it's 1 ramen noodle and him thinking there was some mistake LOL
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes

Yes. To cook healthy at home costs a great deal more than just buying a bag of chips and a soda at the gas station.

yes, what would you like?

Damn, that sucks.
Jump to Top