User Controls

just tounged a japanese bottle of pop

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    never had one before but i digressed.

long story short im playing palworld with fonapants and ordered a big bucket of sushi and they had a opion to get a japanese bottle of pop i said why the hell not, ill try it ( the name is brookes and ill do the job). but i digressed

anyway i asked fona how to open it he said just push the ball so i hurt the shit out of both my thumbs and said THERE HAS TO BE ANOTYHER WAY. so literally i duckducked it and it said you disasemble the lid and therees a secret tool built in - sure enough its right.

ye4ah weell its a neat idea but drinking it is hard to do when the bottle hgets low yuou ahve too massage thje marlble withh youre tounge to get the last bit of pop out heard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Ramune? good stuff

I usually get the metal bottle without the ball gimmick
    Oh, you silly boys and all your silly ball stuffs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    they have cardboard soda
    Originally posted by Ghost they have cardboard soda

I'm going to check into that jeard
    Ghost Black Hole
    they have a suitcase flavored soda
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by ner vegas Ramune? good stuff

It's alright.
    The Chinese supermarket downtown sells them as well, they have a few stuff from Japan but not as much as I'd like. I prefer some melon soda drink they sell, but it's not one of those pop drinks you bought earlier.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i used to always go to the chinese grocery when I was a yoot and buy a bunch of aloe vera soda and grass drinks or the carbonatic milk boba so if my friends asked me for a soda I would give them this weird shit as a troll

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by A College Professor never had one before but i digressed.

long story short im playing palworld with fonapants and ordered a big bucket of sushi and they had a opion to get a japanese bottle of pop i said why the hell not, ill try it ( the name is brookes and ill do the job). but i digressed

anyway i asked fona how to open it he said just push the ball so i hurt the shit out of both my thumbs and said THERE HAS TO BE ANOTYHER WAY. so literally i duckducked it and it said you disasemble the lid and therees a secret tool built in - sure enough its right.

ye4ah weell its a neat idea but drinking it is hard to do when the bottle hgets low yuou ahve too massage thje marlble withh youre tounge to get the last bit of pop out heard

ur supposed to take the plastic cap included with it and use it as a ramrod to push down the ball, I usually give it a quick firm slap with the palm of my hand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor never had one before but i digressed.

Amateur

Once you get it fully submerged into one or more of your orifices...then you can brag about it
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'd buy that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'd stick my penis in a ramune bottle

https://www.reddit.com/r/hentai/comments/qzkc8q/futa_hotaru_enjoys_a_ramune_bottle_katsunei/
    Well, I wouldn't! Because it won't fit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    There is nothing more satisfying than shoving your dick into the neck of a glass bottle until it shatters from the pressure and stabs your dick with the sticky soda residue glass shards
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost There is nothing more satisfying than shoving your dick into the neck of a glass bottle until it shatters from the pressure and stabs your dick with the sticky soda residue glass shards

Shoving a 32oz bottle into a well trained snatch...
    Originally posted by Ghost There is nothing more satisfying than shoving your dick into the neck of a glass bottle until it shatters from the pressure and stabs your dick with the sticky soda residue glass shards

Somehow getting 1 man 1 jar flashbacks from this.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I go through multiple jars a day

OF LUBE
    Cool. I don't use lube. I use baby oil.
Jump to Top