User Controls

I'm sorry, Fox

I shouldn't have implied that you deleted your account because you were a nonce, that's not what I think.

My remarks were in bad faith , I was trying to be ornery and ignite a saucy NIS reatard chimpout with da bois, for a big laugh.

I hope you have the good break from NIS that you were trying to have when you deleted acct
    people who arent nonces dont defend their non-noncense that hard
    Føx Yung Blood
    wait youre scron? I always thought this alt was ACP. Lol.

Im still leaving forever, im just going to destroy Kafka’s life and dox her first. I don’t really care about you
    Massage my mosoginist
    he's been DRINKING AGAIN !!!

Originally posted by Føx wait youre scron? I always thought this alt was ACP. Lol.

Im still leaving forever, im just going to destroy Kafka’s life and dox her first. I don’t really care about you

kafka alt detectered
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Can everyone please clam down
    It’s time for a new year new you
    Put ON a clean dress and some lip gloss. You’ll feel better.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Føx wait youre scron? I always thought this alt was ACP. Lol.

Many people have tried so good luck.
    Originally posted by frala Can everyone please clam down

how about we clam up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by frala Can everyone please clam down

Did you know he's been stalking you and Lanny?
    Kafka and Fox are going to hook up. Think about it folx this ENTIRE THING is just them beating around the bush instead dragging literally everyone into a drama cycle to distract from the fact that they are madly in love with each other because they know deep down if they follow their desires they will uproot their entire lives and move across the world chasing eachother which is why they have such a disdain for lanny/fralala as they were able to make it work despite all odds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Kafka and Fox are going to hook up. Think about it folx this ENTIRE THING is just them beating around the bush instead dragging literally everyone into a drama cycle to distract from the fact that they are madly in love with each other because they know deep down if they follow their desires they will uproot their entire lives and move across the world chasing eachother which is why they have such a disdain for lanny/fralala as they were able to make it work despite all odds

He's really an obsessed psycho and this could go on for two years if he doesn't go to jail earlier but he won't win, he can't hurt me and he's going to waste a lot of time. I'll include his P.I in my report then I'm leaving.
    Kafka sweaty
    Yeah he's not gonna get anywhere.

Originally posted by Kafka Yeah he's not gonna get anywhere.

Very slimy of you, but I stand by my words and never said anything other people couldn't see
    Another day another dollar

Gossip about me, oo la la
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Put ON a clean dress and some lip gloss. You’ll feel better.

Taking clothes off is a proven more effective means for mood improvement

jesus christ that guy has written a novel on here by now
    Originally posted by HadrianusAugustus Very slimy of you, but I stand by my words and never said anything other people couldn't see
    Another day another dollar

He"S STILL LURKING fucking lmao

im gonna post this pic in the newtotse discord

more chaos

MORE CHAOS
Jump to Top