User Controls

Poll: Why a poll?

Ask a cockroach anything

Migh Houston
    I will do my best to answer but may delay answers until the day of switching physical burner phones.

I am planning on changing my life style but I keep finding security holes in systems that I can, and do, profit from.
    What color are you're panties
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Here is my Question to them: "Why can't you creatures just die instead of adapting to new poisons that is designed to kill the shit out of you"?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    How did you survive the Ice Age?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ How did you survive the Ice Age?

wore a sweater
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What color are you're panties

Clear.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Third Temple Here is my Question to them: "Why can't you creatures just die instead of adapting to new poisons that is designed to kill the shit out of you"?

Knowing that people dont like me, only motivates me.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ How did you survive the Ice Age?

I am a cold mother fucker.
    Originally posted by Migh Knowing that people dont like me, only motivates me.

To what? Hate them?
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh Knowing that people dont like me, only motivates me.

Wait, is this an identity crisis or are we talking about Roach People vs actual bugs
    Originally posted by Third Temple Wait, is this an identity crisis or are we talking about Roach People vs actual bugs

Could be both. We already have lizard people.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What color are you're panties

for some reason i imagine a cockroach would wear hot pink panties
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ To what? Hate them?

To fruther my activities.
Jump to Top