User Controls

Lobster

Migh Houston
    Ive been eating lobster daily for a while now.

Will I die?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Migh Ive been eating lobster daily for a while now.

Will I die?

I'm sure it'll at least bring you out of your shell?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Its a sin to eat shellfish or pork. Its not allowed.

You should stop eating oceanic bugs, dude. they're clearly the f'ilters of the sea. would you boil a vacuum bag and eat that?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    SEA
    BUGS
    It's so fucking gross. it's like eating a giant legged spider
    like if you dipped a spider in buttery lemon sauce, it's going to make a difference
    Only if you're jedi
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Only if you're jedi

sounds racist, Pal. pointing out one specific group
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I read that like lobsters were like looked as shit food then they try to boost them up, idk yah I'm not really eating much lobster
    Originally posted by Third Temple sounds racist, Pal. pointing out one specific group

If my brother stumbles I will be there to catch him

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple Its a sin to eat shellfish or pork. Its not allowed.

You should stop eating oceanic bugs, dude. they're clearly the f'ilters of the sea. would you boil a vacuum bag and eat that?

sin is an urban legend and based on greed and sumptuary laws
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If my brother stumbles I will be there to catch him

That was amazing lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lobster is dank, haters gonna hate.

Call them sea bugs, sea whatever. Shit tastes dank.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fine if you like it but people who think it's some status symbol for rich refined FAGGOTS are FAKE and GAY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lobster is dank, haters gonna hate.

youre just jealous that theyre not made of tofu to contribute to your estrogen excess.

go have some soy meat. you have a moral obligation to post pics of your tits
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra fine if you like it but people who think it's some status symbol for rich refined FAGGOTS are FAKE and GAY

its annoying. it takes forever to peel, usually except for the large claws...which is the only part...and it doesent even taste that good, even saturated and inundated in high-quality melted butter.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra fine if you like it but people who think it's some status symbol for rich refined FAGGOTS are FAKE and GAY

Apparently they used to make dog food out of lobster because no one wanted to eat it. No idea why, I guess because the way lobsters look, but equally bizarre that it’s transformed into a delicacy.

Originally posted by infinityshock youre just jealous that theyre not made of tofu to contribute to your estrogen excess.

go have some soy meat. you have a moral obligation to post pics of your tits

Nigga u gay
    Originally posted by Lanny Lobster is dank, haters gonna hate.

its a giant bug that is overpriced.

honestly just the smell alone smells like old fish. like fish that sat too long. very fishy and foul smelling. even when fresh, out of the tank with its pinchers bound with string or rubberbands.. they stink.
    However I do like Octipus and Squid. that's not a shellfish though,. oh, and Abalone is good. doesn't stink as bad either. it has to be hit with a metal mallet for sometime to be edible though. fried usually or steamed really thinly.

not sure it's a shellfish even though it has a shell. it's related to something else.
    Originally posted by Lanny Apparently they used to make dog food out of lobster because no one wanted to eat it. No idea why, I guess because the way lobsters look, but equally bizarre that it’s transformed into a delicacy.

what is more disturbing is they would make dog food out of horses they put out to pasture before selling them for some profit for canned dog food.

also they sold the hoofs and bones to make glue and or gelatin
    Migh Houston
    Lobsters are full of meat. Bugs are more juice and guts. Completely different.

Slaves were fed lobster way back in the day until they boiled one and realized it taste good.
Jump to Top