User Controls

GTA 6 will require facial recognition to keep kids from playing it

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    That's gay af.

I have one of those realistic human masks that I wear out in public most of the time. It still looks like I'm wearing somebody's face. It only works with a hood.

But I wouldn't play it unless that would work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *to play as a black woman
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› Holy fuk lmao i'm equally laughing my ass off at the zoomies getting SOCIETY REKD im sure there will be a bypass like a week after they try. And also equal parts fucking horrified at how bad it keeps getting

JEEEESUS CHRIST

https://www.ign.com/articles/esrb-facial-age-recognition-tech-response
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/07/25/the-esrb-wants-to-use-facial-age-recognition-ai-tech-for-game-sales

OH YOU WonT STORE THEM YEAH PRIVACY MUH GDPR THAT's THE ISSUE
    LOL
    next you will need an anal swab to prove you aren't being actively raped. ITS OKAY THOUGH THEY WONT STORE IT THEY WILL RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY NOW BEND OVER WHILE THE AI EXAMINES YOUR INTESTENAL TRACT FOR SCARRING!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

At first it sounds like some orwellian/nightmare fuel shit but then it's just giving parents an option I suppose. (But that sucks if your parents are assholes

I was playing doom at 6 and it never didnu me any harm.
    I don't see why parents can't just monitor their kids better instead of all of us having to deal with privacy violation bullshit DRM
    infinityshock Black Hole
    for all of those that dont realize the purpose of this, ill let you in on their scam:

its an effort to data-mine more PI into a their servers which they can use for whatever manner they choose. whether its training AIs...selling to PI thieves...government or commercial users...

either way they give zero fucks about the ages of the players and are only concerned with hoovering up your PI

same reason faecesbook requires the users of their virtual reality goggles to have a faecesbook account
    kikes!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol lmao
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    games are for kids anyways. so adults shouldn't play it either
    Originally posted by Third Temple games are for kids anyways. so adults shouldn't play it either

YOU PLAY WITH CUM
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

I was under the impression you had to do it every time you played.

Originally posted by Third Temple games are for kids anyways. so adults shouldn't play it either

Yeah I feel too old to give a fuck about GTA.

Originally posted by infinityshock for all of those that dont realize the purpose of this, ill let you in on their scam:

its an effort to data-mine more PI into a their servers which they can use for whatever manner they choose. whether its training AIs…selling to PI thieves…government or commercial users…

either way they give zero fucks about the ages of the players and are only concerned with hoovering up your PI

same reason faecesbook requires the users of their virtual reality goggles to have a faecesbook account

I quit uploading pictures to Facebook that I thought actually looked like me a long time ago. I never consented to them using that but that doesn't mean shit. This and Instagram is probably what most facial recognition software is built around. You could probably fuck with them a lot by reversing images and doing shit like that.
    just have ai generate a face for you
    Originally posted by infinityshock for all of those that dont realize the purpose of this, ill let you in on their scam:

its an effort to data-mine more PI into a their servers

they already done this with face unlock features,
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood YOU PLAY WITH CUM

Owned
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just have ai generate a face for you

https://dopaminegirl.com
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol facials.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I was under the impression you had to do it every time you played.

Yeah I feel too old to give a fuck about GTA.

I quit uploading pictures to Facebook that I thought actually looked like me a long time ago. I never consented to them using that but that doesn't mean shit. This and Instagram is probably what most facial recognition software is built around. You could probably fuck with them a lot by reversing images and doing shit like that.

not only that but they mine the internet for photos and any other data they find for advertising use, as in if you have a picture of a really bright smile on a boat...some advertising company will use that to advertise their cruise line.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they gonna use it to see how you act on the game to know if you are a danger to the narrative of the new world order
    Boycott them. Don't give them a cent. You'll see how fast they change their authoritarian/globalist policies.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Good, kids ruin the game and the game isn't for kids.
Jump to Top