User Controls

My mom's stupid ass Christmas

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    If it was just family it would be okay but for the last several years my brother has been inviting all these hobos he meets while voting democrat. Now Christmas at my mom's is trying to squeeze by men wearing dresses to get to some food that a morbidly obese cow woman is complaining about not being gluten free enough for her pie hole.
    TBH I would rather stay home but my wife called me "the grinch" for suggesting that so today we are going and when my wife starts spazzing out over the terribly uncomfortable atmosphere I'm going to video tape her and have her sign a legal paper stating she will never drag me to this against my will again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If it was just family it would be okay but for the last several years my brother has been inviting all these hobos he meets while voting democrat. Now Christmas at my mom's is trying to squeeze by men wearing dresses to get to some food that a morbidly obese cow woman is complaining about not being gluten free enough for her pie hole.
    TBH I would rather stay home but my wife called me "the grinch" for suggesting that so today we are going and when my wife starts spazzing out over the terribly uncomfortable atmosphere I'm going to video tape her and have her sign a legal paper stating she will never drag me to this against my will again.

use some of my quotes during dinner conversation

thatll liven things up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tell them that j'ews did 9/11
    show them your new swasstika tattoo.
    Wear a Donald Trump t-shirt.
    best mass is today folx if you missed it theres a service tonight with the best liturgical music you ever heard in your life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It wasn't as bad as i expected.
    Im tired and full.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats It wasn't as bad as i expected.
    Im tired and full.

using lube makes it less painful
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    tell me more about her ass
    My mother in laws stupid hannukah party
    If it was just mny christian family it would be okay but for the last several years my transgender girlfriends jedi mother has been inviting all these hebrews from their church to meet while singing hannukah songs. Now "Christmas" at my mother in laws is trying to squeeze by rabbis spinning dreidels to get to some latkes that a morbidly obese ashkenazi woman is complaining about not being kosher enough for her pie hole.
    TBH I would rather stay home but my girlfriend called me "a nazi" for suggesting that so today we are going and when my girlfriend starts jediing out over the terribly uncomfortable atmosphere I'm going to stick her in the oven and cook her like a roast turkey and serve her to the entire dinner party and then claim to the media she was sacrificed to Moses by radical hebrews in the name of good will to the genocide of moslems on christmas, Oy Vey!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My mother in laws stupid hannukah party
    If it was just mny christian family it would be okay but for the last several years my transgender girlfriends jedi mother has been inviting all these hebrews from their church to meet while singing hannukah songs. Now "Christmas" at my mother in laws is trying to squeeze by rabbis spinning dreidels to get to some latkes that a morbidly obese ashkenazi woman is complaining about not being kosher enough for her pie hole.
    TBH I would rather stay home but my girlfriend called me "a nazi" for suggesting that so today we are going and when my girlfriend starts jediing out over the terribly uncomfortable atmosphere I'm going to stick her in the oven and cook her like a roast turkey and serve her to the entire dinner party and then claim to the media she was sacrificed to Moses by radical hebrews in the name of good will to the genocide of moslems on christmas, Oy Vey!

stop bro, I CAN ONLY GET SO enHARDENED
    They kept trying to take us to see their jedi light festival and I shouted "YOU ALL WORSHIP THE WRONG GOD, I Don'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ABRAHAM" and they all gasped and now we aren't allowed back for hannukah, whenever the fuck that is. I hope their candle goes out this year and they lose the war
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    none of this ever happened and Fona was bored and wrote a story
    i wonder what his wifes boyfriends daughters best friends moms best friends shitpussy looks like
Jump to Top