User Controls

Becoming a cuck to eat better and save a cock

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Literary my biggest expenses are dudes and then queers ( though I've cut back on queers a lot the last month or two because ive been thru so much trauma ), its pretty ridiculous. So I decided I need to start cucking like a BIG MAN and start by getting a slow cooker to make Beef 'Pourg because it will be delicious and pretty easy as far as cucking goes.

The only problem is that I am a perfectionist at heart and also a realist and I like to have the good stuff so I need a WOLF cock pot because it has a stainless-steel dong/cocking surface. Literally I'm not going to go to all the effort and trouble of brocery shopping, cocking , and cleaning dicks to eat off teflon or plastic -- that just doesn't make one dick of sense to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    oh. it doesnt really bother me much lol
    its actually easier i think because then you dont need to wash more shit plus im pretty sure sopme restaurants serve food on a cast iron anyways and you'd probably pay extra for that so its like getting a ffreebie really that hase absolutely no downside
    now that i really think about it ur kinda just cucking urself by using a separate dish
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Cuckleberry Finndom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    WAOW. this thred is the hilighter of my day
    infinityshock Black Hole
    someone has spent way too much time in the closet

the freudian slips are becoming a speech pattern
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian now that i really think about it ur kinda just cucking urself by using a separate dish

You just want to wash his balls with the back of your throat you brown nose faggot
    Originally posted by A College Professor WAOW. this thred is the hilighter of my day

did you lose the cap by chance? it's probably in HTS ass
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Third Temple did you lose the cap by chance? it's probably in HTS ass

can you go bobbing for apples
    Originally posted by A College Professor can you go bobbing for apples

I can not. I have no teeth. these crappy falsies would break you insensitive fuck. why would you temp me ..oh that was a gay reference. I thought you were inviting me to a belated Halloween Party
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Teflon coated plates
    OT
    Kafka rhymes with Caca
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Pegging
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I like my instant pot, and it has both a pressure cooking and slow cooking function. That saves counter space, the commodity most in short supply in a kitchen.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I like my instant pot, and it has both a pressure cooking and slow cooking function. That saves counter space, the commodity most in short supply in a kitchen.

Get a bigger kitchen
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Airfryere
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I like my instant pot, and it has both a pressure cooking and slow cooking function. That saves counter space, the commodity most in short supply in a kitchen.

fuck that gay shit. get a ninja flip top air frier and convection oven. also 9 pieces of toast at the same time. perfect consistency of toasting. 9. how did they manage to make something only 8 inches high shove 14 inches back and work so well.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Does it pressure cook tho? Pressure cooking is p legit
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I use my crockpot sometimes but honestly I'd rather just pan fry most of my shit. Crockpot is Hella ez tho
Jump to Top