turned my mind into a slush

a softee coffee in my morning glory

and who was the man who told this story

a warrior a fuhrer of hitler and ragey clavey caveys

and the sprinkles are glass pieces i shot out my ass

i get a basketball i do the pass

sometimes i roll around in ant hills get a real bad rash

bash that bitch with a lead pipe fuck her in the gash

run every day on a monday till sunday cause im coughgel bunday and thats the only way youll ever hear me say it's not gay, ey?

ayy

lmao and amao lamo amos

amos von sunnne gracias monklesink

the monks hitting rocks with iron cocks cutting that in half like ive ever seen a quarter of a barter when these fuckers

are here telling me i never was a martyr eyyy

and you can feel that cause i got the shot put and its going in the hoop like its only my second pass but its my third 3 to the 3 to the 3 just let me be anything that you cannot see, ya feel me?

REEEE

an incision in the spleen place a microchip to make me mean wiretap my eyes and microphone my ears put your flouride in my beer

a seer a pier an apex of the hex that makes me think you're the one who works for the sun absorbing light chlorophyll and your stature puts up a fight

dont you push me back into the ground to the land of grimaces frowns and ive sold myself down to the pound a circle a sphere a bubble in my life where i've been all around town just looking for a lady to tell me i have a crown

there's static there are waves there are enclaves in the mountains that tell me where the currency deposits stay with reccurrent plans and im working for the man youre no fan but i ve seen the aurora and the favor of the aura your halo is mellow and my horns feel like thorns

melody malady and the palate of the regal folk modestly mockingly i think what i will do will shock them accordingly when the arsenic sets in the sunsets gloom and we'll dance to your corpse till we ascend to the moon to make more room for the sunflower's bloom

and its my first time seeing in my whole life and ive never before been told it was a lie and the barriers collapse and the water runs from no tap but a river of silver to eden and aladin making our typical god look like a cretin

the science of fate and the god of the scope we've learned everything but not how to cope and if bliss takes the piss out of my sadness and madness i'll see who you are in the xrays that say we were together without boundary
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    UwU
    i've bought a slut for my ronklebutt!
    Originally posted by Sophie UwU

UUU uuu UUU uuu UUU uuu U u U u U UwU what's this?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    You don't need condoms, you cant catch the aids from a fleshlight.
    if u don't use a condom and you like half cum but not really but then you just wipe it off and dive back in will the girl get pregnant? asking 4 a friend
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic if u don't use a condom and you like half cum but not really but then you just wipe it off and dive back in will the girl get pregnant? asking 4 a friend

Not a chance, but just to be sure rub a layer of deepheat all over your cock before you go in. Microbabies hate deepheat.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dont use condoms either

Originally posted by NARCassist Not a chance, but just to be sure rub a layer of deepheat all over your cock before you go in. Microbabies hate deepheat.

its 2 late for that now but yea SWIM hopes so. idk what the fuck half cum even consists of, its not real cum or piss
    lollercoaster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im going to get "raw dawg" tatood on my arm with a frothy dawg
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stop being sissys.

just don't wear a rubber then use her lower abdomen to practice your kickboxing routine.

it's a win-win
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop being sissys.

just don't wear a rubber then use her lower abdomen to practice your kickboxing routine.

it's a win-win

says the guy that exclusively fucks men up the asshole as a form of contraception
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy that exclusively fucks men up the asshole as a form of contraception

well to be fair, that is a pretty solid way to make sure you never get anyone pregnant, lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    did any1 like my wrap
    I think i tried to put money in my asshole while tripping on bundy
    Originally posted by greenplastic well to be fair, that is a pretty solid way to make sure you never get anyone pregnant, lol

definitely better than lamb skin
    swallow a bunch of quarters, harvest from the other side. instant banking.
    Originally posted by puffy butts swallow a bunch of quarters, harvest from the other side. instant banking.

gold or silver or drugs would be better since its real currency
Jump to Top