User Controls

Blocked Toilet

Kawkasian African Astronaut
    So about 8pm last night I unloaded at least 5lbs of material. This was the first poop I've had in 4 days after I've been sick with some sort of gut virus and I instantly felt lighter and better...obviously it was full of evilness after stewing all that time.

Anyway I should have flushed as it was piling up but It thought my toilet could handle it as it's served me well for years...but no...it's now blocked solid and the water will not go down. I spent about an hr last night with the plunger, dish soap (it's supposed to emulsify the shit) all to no avail...I hoped it would soften and go overnight but when I got up this morning the water was still as high as it was the night before...pissing in the shower was required.

Anyway, I just ordered a toilet auger and extra special plunger from Home depot for pickup on the way home....hoping that will get things moving.

I watched a bunch of youtube videos but they all really show the same thing...most of which I already tried.

It's all depending on the toilet auger...
    Note to self: Try taking a shit at work before going home today.
    real men flush a grenade down a clogged toilet
    I put the lid down before I left so the cat wont try and get it's usual toilet bowl drink.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So the super duper plunger worked, the auger was worthless...3ft long and wasn't long enough...the blockage must have been in the pipe...anyway the super duper plunger did it in 5 seconds...I'd spend an 1hr and 800 calories the previous night with a shitty plunger to no avail.

Well worth the purchase.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Korky-Beehive-Max-Toilet-Plunger-99-12A/203765220
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    YAY for water!

Hug your toilet tonight...don't take it for granted.
    jeez be easy on ur toilet now
    Instigator Space Nigga
    wrap your mop in a couple of trash bags and plunge that way

simples.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Hug your toilet tonight…don't take it for granted.

the streets and gutter are always available.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Friends entire septic system was clogged up, had a guy come pump it and found out his wife flushing wipes. Don't believe those flushable wipes, they lie to a nigga.

If you have women in your house you have to lay down the law, I had to pull the toilet at my moms once. Q-tip got cross ways and collected paper until stopped up, shitty job all around.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by jerryb Friends entire septic system was clogged up, had a guy come pump it and found out his wife flushing wipes. Don't believe those flushable wipes, they lie to a nigga.

If you have women in your house you have to lay down the law, I had to pull the toilet at my moms once. Q-tip got cross ways and collected paper until stopped up, shitty job all around.

I flush all sorts of stuff down my toilet and it always works fine
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I flush all sorts of stuff down my toilet and it always works fine

You must move a lot.

I’m talking living spaces, not bowel
    Originally posted by Instigator wrap your mop in a couple of trash bags and plunge that way

simples.

Tried it, didn't work
    Toilets in the US are much better than UK toilets btw.

Toilets in the UK are all those dumb "Low flow economy" ones...every shit I've had in the last 20yrs during my visits to the UK have been a blocker. Last time I was at my parents I told my dad "Buy a decent plunger" because he had this little shitty thing. Sure enough he hadn't got a good one and first night that thing was blocked.

Give me a good 2 gallon US toilet anyday over those shitty 1.5 liter euro ones.
    It was probably one of those really sticky shits.
    Back in the old days before everyone went woke it was rare to block a toilet because they built 'em for REAL men...now they are building them for faggots and the woke folk who only ever have soi/vegan shits they just don't hold up to a good 3lber.
    They shit out long skinny green ones with tapers on both ends these days.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Back in the old days before everyone went woke it was rare to block a toilet because they built 'em for REAL men…now they are building them for faggots and the woke folk who only ever have soi/vegan shits they just don't hold up to a good 3lber.

I dunno man I grew up on a 5 gallon tolet, it wasn't hard to plug as an amateur. The new toilet technology is simply amazing fuys, I recommend a Gerber Avalanche ( one-piece, with elongated bowl obviously). Toto has some good ones, Kohler too but like most Kohler shit they tend to not take generic parts so you end up ordering $$$ parts and waiting.

You probably have a POS 100$ lumberyard toilet, oversized colon, or don't know when to double-flush mucker
Jump to Top