User Controls

my ass keeps on doing weird things/ sploo's stack update

a few days ago i shit my pants from sorbitol in koffgels, today i got diarrhea on my dick in some unexplainable way while taking a dump, and now a few hours later grease started leaking out of my butthole so i ran to the porcelain buddha and i just shit out a huge bubble of oil and when i wiped it dyed the toilet paper bright yellow from tumeric. i havent showered in weeks and i've cleaned shit off my dick, thighs, butthole, and hands with wet towels and rubbing alcohol. also every time there are swarms of dingleberries i have to remove one by one.

here's what im taking so you too can experience colon jedi hell

2 tablespoons tumeric
    teaspoon black pepe
    10grams fish oil
    900mg ashwagandha with extract
    multivite
    energy dank
    high dose ginkgo biloba (intermittent)
    zoloft
    gabapentin

im guessing fish oil caused the oil bubble, tumeric caused yellowass, black pepe caused infinite zygote poos, and everything together caused shit dick leg hand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha thanks for sharing the stack
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My shit lately has ranged from bright yellow sheets to pitch black hints and a little bit in between but mostly those two.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Bro take a shower
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DocFoster Bro take a shower

Eat a flower kid you don't Zget it
    Originally posted by mmQ Eat a flower kid you don't Zget it

I get that he probably smells awful if he's not showering for weeks, eating nothing but fish oil and shitting on himself

Post last edited by DocFoster at 2017-03-10T07:07:11.969102+00:00
    Originally posted by DocFoster I get that he probably smells awful if he's not showering for weeks, eating nothing but fish oil and shitting on himself

Post last edited by DocFoster at 2017-03-10T07:07:11.969102+00:00

im immune to dirt

Truly if you are unshowered in that image you could be doing worse, but you should probably scrub regularly
    Hey sploo can you please post the picture of you riding the carousel?
    i would but i dont think i have it saved
    *sigh*

That always cheered me up. Malice still got it but he took a quarter Xannax and is out of order for the next two weeks.
    When I'm dead and physical boundaries really don't apply anymore I'll come to you and check your shit out.

Shiterally.
    Then I'll be like

"Ugh. That's some weird shit." and haunt your mother the evil witch.
    Do you have any special requests regarding the haunting of your mother?
    can you reach into her brain and rewire the things that make her retarded pls. they have a whole class like this for your kind.
    You mean the honorable Dr. Mengele's class? Yea, dude, I got the lobotomy down. I don't even need to be a ghost to do that.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    take a shower you fucking cretin
    Inb4 infinityshock
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by puffy butts a few days ago i shit my pants from sorbitol in koffgels, today i got diarrhea on my dick in some unexplainable way while taking a dump, and now a few hours later grease started leaking out of my butthole so i ran to the porcelain buddha and i just shit out a huge bubble of oil and when i wiped it dyed the toilet paper bright yellow from tumeric. i havent showered in weeks and i've cleaned shit off my dick, thighs, butthole, and hands with wet towels and rubbing alcohol. also every time there are swarms of dingleberries i have to remove one by one.

here's what im taking so you too can experience colon jedi hell

2 tablespoons tumeric
    teaspoon black pepe
    10grams fish oil
    900mg ashwagandha with extract
    multivite
    energy dank
    high dose ginkgo biloba (intermittent)
    zoloft
    gabapentin

im guessing fish oil caused the oil bubble, tumeric caused yellowass, black pepe caused infinite zygote poos, and everything together caused shit dick leg hand

make your boyfriends either wear a rubber or pull out before shooting their load. you don't have an endless storage space for all that jizz...eventually it's going to come out somewhere. just be happy it's not some other orifice
Jump to Top