User Controls

You ever missed the toilet and made a mess?

ain't it about time the toilet be redesigned?
    No.

If astronauts can do it in micro gravity what the fuck is your excuse?.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no you just need to rethink how you use it

if you actually sit in the bowl when you log off there are no more shitting on the floor related accidents
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    omg... i was about to make a thread about this... one time my meth head friend and I and stayed up for a couple days smoking crystalized methamphetamine hcl and we were drinking beer and stuff, we went to go get some tai food, really spicy, and with all the beer/ our sickly bodies and curry, we both got a case of the shits at the grocery store while picking up more booze. We both immediately went to the bathroom its like it hit us both at once, like we were texas shit stain bros and we started tearing up that mens room. Spraying ass so hard and some guy and his son im guessing... some lil kid.. were talking and he was like "goddamn son, smells like goddamn asshole in here and the left" and my friend was like "tommy i don't feel so well" and I was like "my names not tommy" and he was "oooooohhiie im sorry tommy" and we were just spraying ass for a good ten minutes. felt bad man
    Meth shits are horrific.
    ^they smell like ass!
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    If shitting is made so much more difficult by meth, why use it? I've tried a little of everything, and it just doesn't seem worth it

Although your story about dual supermarket shots have me a good chuckle
    Originally posted by DocFoster If shitting is made so much more difficult by meth, why use it? I've tried a little of everything, and it just doesn't seem worth it

yes hind sight it was pretty funny.

the same friend hit me up asking if my friend could sell him some weed, while her and I were at a restaurant. And I told him yeah she can help you out after we're done eating.. anyways to make a long story short, he ent up coming in the restaurant, and I'm going to guess he'd been doing tons of meth and was trying to come down, he was all klonopined out and sloppy as fuck, had the gull to order some food when we were almost done...

He goes to the bathroom and you hear the loud moaning coming from the bathroom as he's shitting his guts out..
    I ent up getting the weed from my friend and take it to my other friends car and he's passed out in his car with daft punx "up all night to get lucky" and I'm banging on the window and he wakes up get the money and toss him his weed, that was one of the last times I ever hung out with his dumbass
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    That's fucking hilarious, and I thought the meth heads I met doing pawn work were sloppy, ffs
    Originally posted by DocFoster That's fucking hilarious, and I thought the meth heads I met doing pawn work were sloppy, ffs

this guy didn't work, he was just a fatass that got fired from his pharmacy tech job
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i hav a better story than crov 1` time my frend did a shit in this abandon buildin than all thse nood students went up aftr and we herd tham say it stinks like shoit in here lmao pls tmp true story
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i olways went on tripeds to the seaside the bnig prank is foing a fart on some kids
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he done it on a pram lol more better

its funny how an election year can show the colors of 2 bands I once respected and grew up with. I've seen napalm death several times. And the way they spit there narritive now just because a "republican" won and its whats "teh kids rebel against" is kind of silly. Had a villain like hillary would of won, it would never had been mentioned in punk/metal music these days

look at these two cool dudes toss cum at eachother on stage... its deplorable..

I never thought id see the day.. but I guess punk really is dead.. funny thing is napalm death has a song from the 80's called "multi national corporations.." go figure.. derpadew!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah and thanks a lot lanny the faggot for censoring me again
    i wish i could suck shit out of my ass with an enema vacuum and have a shower that sprays soap with water. that way cleaning myself would take 30 seconds and i'd do it more than a few times a year. i'm sexixiciccci so i can get away with no hygiene for weeks and people can't tell. it's eh bretty nice dude.

you can't even tell ive been shitting myself all week
    ^they don't call you shit butt for nothing
    and fuck bling bling too, faggot tosser
    Originally posted by DocFoster If shitting is made so much more difficult by meth, why use it? I've tried a little of everything, and it just doesn't seem worth it

Meth evolves you to not need food, sleep which also eliminates the need for bowel movements. The only downside you have to drink a lot of water and your piss gets slowly darker as your mortality catches up to you. If we didn't die meth would make it so you never need to sleep or eat just take gulps of water and inject b-12 and proteins.
Jump to Top